Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My fool-proof method of smoking in dorms/apartments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdahms, Jul 20, 2010.

1. It is called THE DEVICE, and here is my diagram

[​IMG]

The concept is simple. Get the smoke from where you are toking out the window.

Basically we built this thing here. We have a custom made Plexiglas box sitting on the window that we spray painted black. We also attacked a black piece of wood to block out the rest of the gap in the window when opened so people cant really see the device when we have the window open to use it. I forgot to demonstrate that in my complex diagram.

we used two computer fans inside the box. One on the side facing out of the window and one opposite that on the side right where the hose connects to the box. We used AC hosing because when you are done using it it will compress itself nicely for easy storage. Our hose is like 20 feet long so it stretches all over the apt for smoking anywhere.

All you gotta do to use it is turn on both fans and blow your smoke towards the end of the hose. It will all get sucked in and blown straight out the window.

OH and I forgot. The box is filled with dryer sheets to try to keep it from smelling when it gets blown out the window. We want to turn it in to some kind of carbon filter but so far this has worked fine

Well I hope someone out there can find a use for this device, cause it took me 10 whole minutes to write this up and draw that diagram

2. What I would do would be to blow all of my smoke into the hallway. When a person of authority comes by, look them in the eyes and finish your bowl like a beast.

3. Sounds fool-proof to me.

Disregard my post and follow this guys directions

4. No offense to "the device" but a simple sploof, fan, and some ozium will do the same exact thing expect better. "The device" just seems like a pain in the but to use.

5. I commend you for writing this up, and showing us a new method. But I find just blowing my smoke into a fan facing the window works fine, granted you generally have to stay in the same spot...

6. All you need is a fan and some spray, or candelas/incents.. Haha it's not rocket science bro I think this is a bit over the top.:smoke:

7. Well it may be completely over the top but it sure saved us from getting busted in our dorm last year while everyone else in our suite got screwed

8. That sounds like a pretty good idea.... What i always do is i have a window fan that fits perfectly in the window frame, when i want to smoke all i have to is turn the switch on the fan to "reverse" then the fan blows the air from my room outside and i can just blow the smoke towards the window and it all gets blown out. Also the goood thing about the window fan is that when its in reverse you can feel alot of air being pulled through the cracks in the door which means theres pretty muchh no way the smell can escape my room.

9. I think you guys are missing the point of this

With this you dont need to be standing near the window to smoke. You can be 25 feet across the room playing xbox and not have to worry about anything

10. i think its a good idea, i would love to just lie on my bed smoking a J

11. I was thinking about something like this as insomnia slowly took over my brain last night and I think that a simple four or five foot section of plastic tubing you can hang out of the window an blow your smoke into will do just fine. Props to you for taking it to the next level and blocking the gap in the window.

12. My advice is to chill out during the first week or two of every semester/quarter because everyone new is wandering around and so are new RA's. My buddies got busted because an officer was showing a new RA around and smelt it outside. Tossing your smoke outside all the time is a sure way to get officials nosing around. Best thing is to toke in your closed room with the windows shut but just make sure your roommate(s) are cool with it. If you're lucky enough to have a dorm that's not on the ground level then by all means fan it out the window.