my fml moment today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HIGHliketheSKY, Oct 21, 2010.

1. #1 HIGHliketheSKY, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    so i blaze a bowl, and im just starting to think "hey mary jane is great, life is great" go and get gas for tomorrow, and leave my phone on the roof of my car.. it flies off in the middle of a very dark street, great, just fuckin great. i live a street down so i make my mom drive me so i can look for it, didnt think i was going to find it. at the last minute, i did. now its nuked and i got to restart it somehow. and im pretty sure the people that saw me lookn for it think im crazy.. ugh. anyone know how to be less forgetful??? lol

2. I left my phone on the roof of my car once. I remembered I put it up there about a mile down the road, went OH SHIT! and stuck my hand up on the roof. Fortunately, it was still there.

3. Lol... at least you found it... hope it's not totally busted...

I also forget stuff on top of the car's roof all the time...

Some of the things I leave on the roof are

- Coffee in take-away cups. I walk in and get a iced coffee or hot coffee in paper cups... and then I put it on the roof top, open the door, get in, start, and hit the gas... and there goes my coffee...

- If I don't forget thing I bought on the roof, it's the car keys. I unlock the door, I put the car key on top of the roof... I open the door, and put the grocery bags and stuff in the car, I get in the car and I can't find my car keys.

- This one time, I forgot a whole watermelon on top of the roof. I put it there, and I forgot it, and I drove off. It made a weird sound before rolling to the back of the car and crashing onto the pavement. Quite a mess I left behind...

4. Smoke more weed

5. It was the watermelon screaming as it realized it's fate. :cool::smoke:

6. I use my phone as an MP3 player in my car, so I would pretty much never leave my phone on top of my car.

Just sayin'.

:p

7. what were we talking about man.....

8. hahaha reminded me of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12JUM_5Ayu8]YouTube - Jackass - Daddy and Baby[/ame]