My fist dab

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoniecat, Nov 23, 2012.

1. So I did the thanks giving thing today as most have done. Nomed on 12hr roasted turkey and fried turkey. The roast was better. Fell down the porch stairs at my cousins new house, where the get together was being held. Scraped the crap out of my back, sneaking out of the house to smoke with nephew.

Finally made it home and I was going to play minecraft with the hubby, when my nephew came back over. So I smoked what I had left smoking with him yesterday.

Then his friend from Portland comes over and brings his oil rig. I would have gotten shots but felt uncomfortable asking as I just meet the guy.

Now I've tried hash on weed. I liked that. But I've never had a dab. So I watched him fire the thing up, and take a dab. Then I watch my nephew. Then I asked him about it and told him I never tried it. So he loaded me a dab. And he let me hold it and did the dab for me. So wonderful.! The taste was amazing.

Then, after being stoned off my ass from there, my sister friend comes over and load a bong. Then proceeds to roll out a five gram joint. Thing was like smoking a chubby cigar.

Then, after all that, and every one was stoned, he asks me for his joint. I was like dude it's yours. You brought. And he gives me 2 fat ass buds. And there was shit in the grinder still.

I love living here.

Tl;Dr: if I took the time to type this out on a fraken itouch you can read it.

Attached Files:

2. I remember my first actual dab from a rig. It's like being baked for the first time again, except the high feels cleaner IMO.

3. Ya it's a clean mellow high. Very nice.