Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Words

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K_T Hippie, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I would like to introduce myself to all of you wonderful smokers of Ganja out there by telling you my story. Well I'm kinda not really telling the story but this is the gist of it...

I have chronic depression. I have been battling this for years. On top of that I never knew my father, he left before I was born. when I was 13 years old I was sexually abused by two older boys that I trusted as friends. Chicks have f*cked up my life pretty good too but I won't get into detail there. What I wanna say here though is that through all the shit in my life all the depression, the cutting, suicide plans, and the rest one thing ended up bringing me up out of the dirt. Ganja, it's my self prescribed anti-depressant. I believe very strongly in the legalization of Ganja and that it should be administered quickly and swiftly to the depressed population of America. I know it saved me from suicide and it kills me to think that maybe if my friends had been given the chance to use the herb and find their peace they would still be in this world today.

Enough of story time I'm Kid Trash, your friendly neighborhood hippie. :wave: I play guitar and sing and I love making my own music. I hope you get to enjoy it someday soon.

2. Stop thinking about this suicide stuff no more ganja ? wtf dude :p
    Use your music for your problems try to write a song about your live sounds stopid but writing down is hard . becouse all memorys come up they tell me to do it but i cant. so this is just a tip what i got from others.

Smoking ganja atm greets from Holland to all of you ! :wave:

Jointha

3. Welcome to GrassCity man!

4. go and meet some people who dont get depressed from not being able to smoke weed. Find people who enjoy smoking yet have morals. Dont rely on chronic to help solve your depression (Im a hypocrite for saying this cause I do this sometimes), but dont go overboard. Try working out, it helps.

5. Your confusing me man. I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. The depression is beat though man. I don't have it anymore, I smoke too much weed hehe. :smoking:
    Peace

(btw I do depend greatly on my music for my emotional needs but Chronic depression is a chemical imbalance that I level out by smoking ganja.)