My First Winter Cold...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Dec 20, 2007.

1. in over 3 years. Well, I think its a cold at least. I just woke up coughing my ass off. Been like this for two days. I just feel like crap. Keep coughing up all this green crap, my chest hurts, so does my head, I can't breathe too well, and I feel like someone beat the shit out of me.

Last time I was sick was little over 3 years ago when I was dating an ex-gf. That whole winter with here we spent giving each other colds. Seriously, I had a 4 month long cold with that chick. It sucked.

Oh well, I'm gonna make some firecrackers, sit back for awhile, wait til they kick in and head into work later. :wave:

Anyone else rarely get sick? Cause it sucks when I do.

2. I never get sick bro. But when I do, it fuckin sucks.

I never get colds, but I've gotten Pnuemonia 3 times and Mono last spring. When i get hit, I get hit hard lol.

This morning my nose is so runny with post nasal drip, hope this girl Im hookin up with didnt get me a cold haha.

Hope you feel better bro:) Enjoy the firecrackers.

Oh yeah, Im leavin for school in Maine on Jan 11th man, so we definitly gotta set up somethin before that.:wave:

3. I get sick maybe 2 or 3 times a year... Usually when I feel it coming on, I go into superhealth mode and start drinking water and eating vitamins and just eating good food overall.

I dont mind the cough (it works out your abs nicely), but I have a deviated septum... Which means one of my nostrils kinda broke when I got bumped on the nose somewhere down the line... So my breathing is restricted in that nostril. As a result, when I get a cold, my nostril freaks the fuck out on me and its very uncomfortable.

Thats when I start snorting tht advair crap.

4. Well, this cold is now Bronchitis. Damn, it sucks...

5. i couldnt tell you the last time i was sick. me and my immune system are bros

6. Same here, dude. I rarely get sick. But, I think its my workload lately. I'm on about 4 hours of sleep a night. Maybe less. Its just running me down.

Oh well. I got some mucinex, a few beers, the blessed herb, and a warm couch and blanket. I'll be fine. :)

7. ya i wasnt sick for 2 years but then i got lyme disease it was so bad i would be cold so i would get all these blankets and sleep and i would wake up drenched in sweat for about a week i felt liek that most of what i did was sleep

8. your lack of grammar and punctuation leads me to believe that you're a bit too young for this forum. Every post i read of yours makes little sense. No comment on your sig either. But who am i to say youre not 18

i love Skunk :smoke:

9. time to go get some lean syrup

10. y dont you eat some ass hole its the fn weekend im blazed
    and my sig i painted that like every other fn artist while they were BLAZED

11. Chill bro. no need to get all ape shit. If you were really 18 you wouldnt get all defensive.

12. Im sorry dude , but even if this guy is under 18, you shouldnt be attacking him. And blaming him for being defensive is a lame comeback; you went on the offense in the first place.

Come on man, this is the City. Just because his grammer is fucked up doesnt mean you shouldnt accept him.

13. i didnt "attack" him.
    just my opinion. like it matters what i think?

14. Hehe

Anyway, about the colds... Bad news on the Bronchitis, OP, best of luck to you. When I can afford, I buy me an Odwalla Superfood. Always stay hydrated and eat as healthy as possible. Good sleep. Echinacea, Zinc, and a daily orange. Seems to keep the germs away.

15. Go with a Naked Antioxidant when you're sick.

Much better in my opinion, but they're both great companies.

16. get better man, i was sick a few weeks ago and it sucked. i still have a cough but cigs and weed [and hookah] arent helping. + rep for self medicating, thats what i did :)

17. I'll give it a shot, but I'd kill for the taste and texture of a good Superfood. Mmmm, green sludge.

18. Naked makes Superfoods as well, Blue Machine is great.

:D

19. Time to throw on some pants and head over to Kroger.

20. dude from your symtems,,,, your gonna die,,, it was nice knowing ya [​IMG]:eek: