Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first wake and bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I had my first wake and bake this morning. It's incredible. I drove to school with shades on and I felt like I was in limbo with reality and dreaming. Is this the usual feeling or is it cuz it's my first wake and bake?

2. Wake n bakes are the best... I often just save my weed so I can wake n bake...

3. I felt kinda irresponsible for doing it since I had school and had o drive. It's a great feeling tho. I thought I'd just fall back asleep but my outlook on early mornings were amazing

4. Right?! When i get the chance to wake and bake its just amazing. Especially before early morning classes. A bowl and some coffee... I can listen to jib jab in psych all day if I get that! :wave: :smoking:

5. I'm a secret night smoker so I'm not familiar with this, but it sounds amazing. Maybe I'll get up super early tomorrow and try it.

6. yeah i did a wake n bake this morning too. i made some coffee took a shower and then had myself a good smoke out. i love wake n bakes.

7. It's great... It's irresponsible to drive and smoke, roll, pack a bow, but I learned how to drive so well by being distracted by it. Now I can basically make a Uturn with my knees :p:smoking:

8. Like the world seemed more beautiful. My sunglasses made everything seem like I was in limbo between being awake and dreaming. It was awesome. I was still pretty high after 3 hours

9. yeah its the way the sun hits your face and shit. its your first time outside while the sun is rising over clouds. it gives off like a pinkinsh haze and shit to me. i love wearing sunglasses when i'm on the road for some reason after doing a wake n bake.

10. Wake and bake makes it worth getting up in The morning.

11. and worth going to bed for. 1000th post