Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first trip to the store! (;

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dhxc3, Aug 18, 2011.

1. And all that is?.....

2. Wow $20 bucks thats a good deal. I'm from Mission Viejo and I'll definately be checking that dispensary out.

Enjoy your mmj, I sure enjoy mine :smoke:

3. Damn that place seems awesome. Nice YodaOG and snickerdoodles lol.

4. I hate you...:) It's about $30 for 1.5 of dank around here

5. haha, it is and 1/8 of blue dream shake, .3 of yoda og. pre rolled doobie which got smoked right before the picture. haha. you get the two free cookies as a first time patient, and if you spend $20 you get .5 of keif!

6. what state are u located ?

7. -Fake Neg. Rep:)

8. fellow OC patient here :hello:

if youre ever in the orange/anaheim area... try Orange County Patient Care Association. right next to this liquor store called AJ's (search for it on weedmaps!). only had my card for about 9 months... but thats my favorite place ive been to so far... my home clinic. they always have quality nug, and nice daily specials throughout the week. like 2g's for 25 on mondays and wednesdays... and its dank topshelf nug!
    ive been there probably over 40 times and ive never left unsatisfied.
    $45 cap too, so you wont be dealing with that 60-an-eighth bullshit.

also.. santa ana has some good places to go.. just take a drive down 17th :smoke:

9. Thanks for the reccomendations, homie! Some people are super snobby when it comes to their favorite collectives. I just got my rec a couple days ago super stoked. :D