Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time with a vape = crazy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medwards, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Well, yesterday I hung out with my friend and her other friend and we used the vape. It was my first time. I took maybe 3-4 good hits out of it, and I was tripping. I mean, I only remember little bits and pieces. Like, every now and again I would come back to reality and I THINK only a few seconds passed in those mini-trips into my mind but it felt like an hour. Like I was having a conversation with her friend and he would just be talking, and I would kind of come back to reality when he would say something, but it felt like such a long time.

And I did get kind of paranoid. I had this massive spiritual revalation about infinity and consciousness. And I kept thinking I was just stuck in this massive ball of blackness that separates me from infinity and ultimate consciousness and needed to get out.

Anyway, we smoked around 12:30 pm (I think) and my high came down for the most part at about 6 pm. Then I went to bed a couple hours later (tired but maybe still high) and woke up dazed and ditzy.

It was all pretty intense, man.

2. ya, my friend just bought a Magic-Flight Launch Box ($100 portable vape) and I was was pretty skeptical, but damn that thing did a good job, so I just ordered one myself xD I can't wait til' it comes.

3. haha you must have been baked as fuck :hello:

4. Hahaha congrats! Welcome to the vape world hahaha, my first vape high was ridiculous, i walked for like 45 mins in freezing weather just to avoid a bus cause i was too high to sit on a depressing bus.

Haha your going to love it, mine gets used every day at work, no one smells it. So perfect

5. Yeah vaping will do that to you. I bet the combination of some good weed and the vaporizer got you super high. I miss my vaporizer :(

6. Haha, yeah. But I also got kind of paranoid about the whole infinity/consciousness thing.

I mean, on my last hit I actually felt the paranoia come on throughout my whole body. :\

7. I've read some ppl prefer smoking - they say they have a more intense high. I disagree - I prefer vaping my highs are just as intense and more enjoyable with less coughing. I started to limit how much I vape because I think a couple of times I had like a panic attack or something but I think I've narrowed that down; caffiene + weed = NO! :rolleyes:

8. Dude I wish I got that high with my Volcano :(

I smoked for the first time in six months last friday (2 blunts) and I was gutted, but now I go in the bathroom and take two or three volcano bags to the face and feel loose and happy. Kinda sucks, enjoy the low tolerance while you can man!

9. Ive found a lot of people who claim the vape his just "isnt enough" are not setting their vape at a temperature high enough to hit the other cannabinoids. THC has one of the lowest temps of them all to vape, meaning if you just hit its temp, you just get THC, while smoking yo obviously get them all. With the mflb, since you dont actually set the temp, ive found it generally seems like its getting a good spectrum of cannabinoids, while if i set my silver surfer very low, the high is racing, and all in the head, and just flat out weird, but if i turn it up slightly, the high fills out more, gets deeper inside, its not as anxiety inducing.

10. I am a huge fan of the vape. My buddy is coming back from florida and tonight we are having a vape session. Just feels so clean and tasty :hello:. Vaping before bed is THE BEST. Glad you vaped for the first time.

11. #11 hurb1, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011

THat sounds exactly like the first time i got really high. (it was from smoking though)
    Everything you said is the same thing i experienced but didnt really know how to explain it, thats kool. And my friend was like going on and on about stuff and i would pop back to reality and hed be like " ....so thats why i never eat hotdogs after dusk" ...i was like wtf... then id zone back out of my consciousness again. Then the last time i came back to reality i found myself standing by a river rescuing a bird that was tangled up in a net on a tree. i didnt even know how i got there; shit was a trip. Usually i would be afraid that the bird would bite me (being sober cuz im a bitch) but i was high as shit and knew the bird was like "help me" "help me". And thats my story about how my first time being high as shit made me a hero!!:eek: true story

ps to add: when the bird flew up and away it was a symbolic rebirth of epic proportions. THe bird flew up towards the bright sun and the clouds parted and i was like filled with revelations and amazment at everything. If i didnt know anybetter i would think that i just smoked jesus in that joint

12. Holy shit, man. This sounds more like an LSD experience than anything close to a normal high! Haha, wow. You really can go crazy on weed.

13. I think it might be time for a T-break for me, all these stories of people getting ripped makes me miss the old days.