Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

My first time. Transplant from outside.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ebird, Oct 26, 2014.

1. I found this little girl outside an apartment complex and replanted it.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414326372.552515.jpg

This is 1.5 weeks post transplant. Any tips based on appearance? Her pistils have not gone away even though she has been on an 18/6 light schedule.

Words like broken glass

2. Looks like it could use a drink to me......

Also when you say found, essentially you mean stumbled upon someones outdoor grow and took....

Bad karma mate. 

3. It was in front of an apartment complex in packed dirt and gravel just out in the open like it grew by accident. I don't think it would have lasted long before it was landscaped out so I figured I was giving her a chance. Forgot how much I love the internet... ><

Words like broken glass

4. In that case besta luck......in all honesty I read the word re-planted as re-potted, and therefore wrongly assumed it was placed in a pot to grow outdoors by somebody else.....if it was growing au naturale, then by all means enjoy it....I just don't live in a location where I find weed plants growing freely, my apologies. 

Still needs a drink though. 

5. Hahahaha... gave it a drink, and me a smoke. They aren't something you see wild in my city often... Like at all. Hope she grows well.

Words like broken glass

6. She looks like she could use more light as well. What do you have her set up under?

I had the opportunity to do the same thing. My girl and I noticed one growing right next to her neighbors front door. Probably some bagseed that was tossed out during housecleaning or something. Anyways, we were about to dig it up and give her a good home when the next day, some landscapers came by and got her.

It was kind of a bummer, but not too bad considering I've already got some bomb genetics and it probably would a been a waste of time.

Good for you man. I like that plant.

7. It has been a neat way to get into growing. I have the itch to get a real setup and do some "real" growing now since doing some research. I have a jumps start system that a metal base and a light on a string poley system. Like I said quaint setup. ><

Words like broken glass