Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisGotti, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Okay, well I know most of you are thinking "Why am I on this site if I never smoked?" lol. But I need some help! I have a 1/4 oz. of weed on me. I wanna smoke with my bestfriend who ive known since Pre-School but we need some tips, I already know how to roll a blunt [ thats what we are going to smoke out of ] ive been practicing by opening it then putting the tobacco in. Well my real question is how do we smoke it? I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, So when i take a hit do I blow out the smoke real quick or what? Please help, and if your wondering what i got my dealer said some shit called North lights or some shit like that.

2. If your not a troll, Then I would just take a few hits each wait about 15 minutes to see if you want more. You dont want to get too high for your first time like I did. It will make you all paranoid. When taking a hit, bring some smoke into your mouth and take a breath of air to push the smoke in your lungs. Since you are new that 1/4th should last you a while.

Make sure you are in a comfortable area so you can just relax and enjoy the high. Oh and maybe have a few drinks and snacks around :D

About your dealer saying the weed is northern lights, Unless it's Medical, Name doesn't mean much. If the bud has a strong smell to it, Some orangish hairs, and a lighter color to it, then the weed is most likely good, or "Dank".

Good luck and have fun!

3. Whatever you do relax don't take a big pull or you will cough lungs will get irratated and you will not enjoy it

4. thanks dude! and i know i had a lot of money for my birthday so i decided to buy some "my dealer" aka step-cousin hooked me up and told me it would last 2 weeks, i wish i could post a picture it has like little crystals around the nug so im guessing its pretty good.

5. Bring that .25 to my crib, I'll teach ya. :smoke:

Really though, it's easy as pie my man. Light it up, take a small puff, inhale deep, hold it for about 4 seconds, blow it out, repeat about 3 or 4 times, wait for the effect. If you don't get much after a few minutes take a couple more hits. Don't over do it your first time, it can be unpleasant if you don't know what to expect.

Welcome to club 420.

6. Yea those are trichomes, That also suggests the weed is good. And I think this will last you longer then two weeks. Unless your going to smoke every day. Have fun!

7. You may not even get high your first time, but if you do, have all the food and things youll want at home so you don't have to leave cause leaving your house the first time you smoke may not be the best idea

8. lol that made me laugh, i mean if its actually really good stuff and i get high will i start to go crazy? i mean like my parents leave at 6 and come back at 11 so will i start going crazy and not be able to control myself? and yes i will be calm because im not being pressured i want to do this :)

9. haha ! i wish i could, it would be fun with an experienced smoker! but thanks thats some good tips.

10. High will probaly last and hour you will laugh for no reason just enjoy it

11. 5 hours is plenty of time dude. The intense buzz will last about half an hour, then you will mellow out and probably want to demolish everything sweet in the kitchen.

You are wasting time. GO SMOKE and come back and let us know how you are feeling. You're going to love it. You will get high. Not getting high the first time is a myth, me and all my friends got high the first time. I enjoyed it just fine, no worries mate, just do it.

12. I do not believe that you are not a troll. You are definitely a troll.

But to answer the question, no you will not. Weed's effects do not last longer than 3 hours when smoked, usually more like 1 hour and a half, and you can completely control yourself.

13. Update us on your first experience bro!

14. He is too busy demolishing a box of twinkies right at this moment, and laughing uncontrollably.

15. lol , dude i had a ton of fun smoking for my first time ! i was like type scared that i was gonna go crazy, but then once i took about 3hits i started feeling different it was amazing for my first time! i had cake left over from my birthday it was like 8 pieces me and my friend ate that shit up quick! im planning to smoke some more later on today, thanks all for your advice!

16. Suck it like a straw into your mouth then inhale bro. Take it slow. A q is a pretty big buy considering you never smoked before haha.

17. i'm glad you enjoyed your self.

Keep it up