My first time smoking "Depersonalization"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rookie.Grower420, Mar 26, 2019.

1. The first time i smoked weed i didnt know that weed actually got you high and i didnt understand the feeling of being high therefore it triggered a panic attack and i developed a mental disorder called Depersonalization/Derealization. I guess you can say its a form of mental anxiety. I now feel disconnected from my body and disconnected from the world, i feel like im stuck in a dream. I kind of feel like a robot and just lost all touch with reality.i was a young kid when i first smoked im 27 now. I dont smoke anymore but now im into growing it. ANYWAYS has anyone else experienced this?

2. Hey man

Yes ive been there. I could spend hours telling you what all ive been through on it. Read this book dr claire weeks hope and help
    For your nerves....she teaches you how to fix it but you must be willing to try even if you dont get it at first.....i should know, it was the $11 book that pretty much saved my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So you recovered from Dp/Dr????? Ive had it for about 14-15 years now gave up all hope

• Like Like x 1