My first time growing!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FunionLuvR, Mar 21, 2017.

1. It's my first ever grow and I've developed a passion. Watching it grow day by day. It's rad. Anyways just started this because I don't have enough people to talk to about it and I figured it'd be cool to read person experiences, critiques, and methods. My plants are currently 19 days old.
    Dr earth soil
    Aquafina water ph 5.86 watering every 2-3 days
    4 (100W) bulbs in bendy desk lamps lol
    5200k night bulbs
    Had them on a 18/6 schedule but now on a 42/6 light schedule.
    16-40% humidity levels
    69-83F
    Small amount of organic nutrients added to each pot. Low in N also contained magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, a bunch of good stuff.
    I guess that's about it, I just transplanted them from solo cup to pot at 17 days old, so 2-3 days ago.
    Here they are, they were growing terribly slow but since the transplant and 42/6 lighting schedule they've taken off

Attached Files:

2. that plant looks really weird i have never seen anything like that lol

3. Lol what's weird about it. That's a zoomed up picture. It's only 2-3 inches tall

4. Leaves should NOT be pointing down..NO?? too much h2o?
    How would you look with a 42/6 lighting schedule...?? :jump:

5. 1. Don't water with aquafina
    2. Don't actually water them, spray them at that age.
    3. WTF is a 42/6 light cycle.
    4. Your temps are too high.
    5. They should be much farther along at 19 days

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 3
  6. You know people grow lights on 24/7, right? Lol

7. its too yellow and droopy

8. do 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah I do as well until veg. But there's no point in 42/6. Just leave them on or go 20/4.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 Buzzer777, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Maybe 18/6, 20/4/, 24/24 (veg only)..24/7 huh...what you smoking sir??

3 days old...18/6 3 days old.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. do yall have any idea what the greyish thing is on the leaves

12. Why are you hating on it so much? Have you ever read about it? Have you ever tried it? Then how do you know. It's only been on the 42/6 for 2 days, so you guys acting like that's the cause, well you're embarrassing yourselves

13. We're not saying its the cause we're just saying. You want more N during veg by the way. Don't gotta be a dick.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 2
  14. It's purple and it's a phosphorus deficiency

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry but I have 6 people shitting on me at the same time, it's a little overwhelming

16. We're not shitting on you. Criticism is how you become better. It's a life long universal. Learn it now and you'll be better off.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 2
  17. This is a good picture to compare. Don't use Dr earth. The first time I grew when I was like 16 I tried it. The aloe caused the rubberized leaves and the deficiency. I grow commercially now. download.jpg

#patientsovercups

18. I'm about to grow some chronic. You'll see! You'll all see!
    This is all in good heart and fun. No hard feelings for real but you guys did squat on my dreams and dropped a deuce. I'm only leaving in veg another month and 10 days before flowering so I'll post pics whenever they're done

• Like Like x 2
  19. #20 gummsy, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Not to be a dick or anything but she's 19 days old and looks barely past the seedling stage, something's going wrong. Your first grow is going to be a learning experience, you'll get better if you keep at it.

Here's mine at 19 days using non-ph'd tap water
    5.jpg

• Like Like x 1