My First time Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by indica doobie, Nov 20, 2012.

1. #1 indica doobie, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    Unknown strains , my thought thier mostly sativa
    Im using "Happy frog soil" & used an organic compost tea that the hydroponic store hooked me up with ; In a week or so they will be about two months
    Any opionions/advice on how these plants are doing would be greatly apretiated

Attached Files:

2. :wave: I think Sativa also, mostly because of the shape of the leaves They look excellant. Good choice of soil. How large are your pots in gallons or liters? What''s the deal with your set-up (grow-op)? In comparison: auto's grow faster and at 2 months would be nearing maturity...just another reason I think you have sativa's.

3. How much was the compost tea? How much do they sell it for?

J

4. image-2497020800.jpg

Thank you very appretiated:) Well Ihave them set up in here in 2.75 fl pots,using two lights with a warmer "appearance" 2700k & releasing 2800 lumens . Is it possible thier growth may have been stunted due to a late transfer? There is also a small honey b plant that has survived a couple of falls & a dog biting it off the ground that seems to be flowering into one single cola

5. #5 indica doobie, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Im not sure they gave me two bags for free
    Ill be sure to ask next time:)