my first time getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedeadwalkk, Oct 14, 2010.

1. #1 thedeadwalkk, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    Back in grade 9, i smoked once with my friend, didnt get hihg. Smoked a second time by myself, didnt get high. So my third time, i bought some very nice mids and wasnt expecting to get high. I borrowed my buddy's mini bong and promised him i'd get it back to him after i used it. I packed my whole sac, about .6 or .7 i'd say and took out my bic lighter. I sparked it, and held the flame to the bowl. Not knowing how to hit a bong i torched the entire bowl, and inhaled it fully, not leaving any smoke behind. I held it in for 5 seconds, and i could instantly feel different, and my lungs burned to high heaven. I inhaled the fattest cloud of smoke i've ever seen. I swear, it took 20 seconds to inhale it all out. I was so high, and just as i was putting the bong away i saw these group of parents and their 5 year old kids walking with them. I was mad sketching out and ran into the backyard closest to me. Turns out, it was their backyard. I was fumbling with the gate that led into the front lawn, but couldnt get it open. I had no where to go except for the dog house. I crawled into the dog house and hoped the would pass. They walked into the backyard and opened the gate. I was scared to hell and hoped they wouldnt come. The dad stops and says, "doesn anybody smell that?" the mom agrees and he comes and walks over to the dog house, i could tell he was going to bend down and look into the dog house, but i heard his kid fall down and start crying. He left and ran to go help his kid. They went into the house and i ran so fast.

thats my story

2. They have a talking dog? Haha cool story bro

3. uhh were did you get that from?

4. reread your story, its a obvious typo though. pretty funny story tbh i was expecting some lame first time story but yours wasnt too bad. cheers

5. Haha I think you meant dad but it's still funny:D

6. oh shit, thanks for pointing that out :D didnt notice it, i have a tendency to ready misspelled words the way they are meant to be. haha thanks man, i had a good laugh after it happened.

thanks man :smoking:

7. Dude, funny story.You should've just turned the opposite direction and walked away. Lucky they didn't find you, I don't know how you would explain that one.