Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time actually sharing in the Stash Jar.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tiny631, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So I've been here for a few years now and never actually bothered to take pics mainly because I never had a good enough cam on my cell phone but this one didnt come out so bad. Just some pif or whatever you'd like to call it, the one in the white dish is the classic green with orange hairs and the one in the red dish as you can see has a purple tint to it, and is covered in crystals. If the photo is too big, sorry in advance. Smoke on!:smoking:

Attached Files:

• buds.jpg
      buds.jpg
      File size:
      310.1 KB
      Views:
  2. photo is perfect, the purp on the right looks dank :smoking: nice pickup! peace and pot my man.

3. I like big pictures....hate snapshots I have to click on :confused:

Keep posting pics with descriptions if possible.

4. Yeah the purps are pretty damn dank, its almost a shame to smoke it! A few pulls of that stuff and I'm pretty much set, its quite nice.

I'll get more shots tomorrow when I'm able to get some sunlight into my bedroom, and I'll detail each batch. Until then, its time for my nightly bedtime bowl and cup of tea, later guys. :wave:

5. looks like some good! enjoy:smoking:

6. Sorry for the delay guys, works been busy, and unfortunately these snapshots arent exactly what I wanted to get (it hasnt been very sunny here on Long Island) but it'll have to do. This is a mixed bag of a half oz here, its the same stuff that was in the white dish to begin with, with some purp shake mixed in but you cant really see it in these pics.

Anyway, the half cost me $120 (family price), and both varieties smoke wonderfully. The purps are beyond smooth, and have a spicey taste to em, the kind that almost reminds you of Christmas, and the greens have that classic piney scent and herby MJ taste, although they arent as smooth as the purps they're still quality.

The buzz on these, atleast for me, are pretty similair. I more or less feel equally chilled out on both a body and mind level. I dont know the origins of these paticular strains so I couldnt tell you folks if they're indicas or sativas or a mixed breed and such but at the end of the day, its good bud regardless.

Thanks in advance to those who took the time out to peep this. :)

Attached Files: