My first tattoo!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by SUBLIMEtreat, May 17, 2011.

1. The bra is in the way >:)

2. Nice tattoo. I love it's simplicity. It's what makes it elegant. Also, how did it feel? I've heard ribs are painful because there's not a lot of fat.

3. Thanks for the kind words. :-D

Thank you. I'd agree as well, I wanted to keep it very simple. Black cursive, no destractions. As for the pain, there was little to none! I thought it was very enjoyable, to be honest. I was going into the tattoo expecting it to feel like a hot piece of glass carving into my skin when it only felt like someone was writing on my skin with their nail.

I would get another in a heart beat. It's a pretty addictive thought. :-O

4. okay for one, that tattoo is sick! :hello: the simplicity of it makes the words beauty all the more real. or at least in my opinion. and secondly, you have a ridiculously hot body! lol :p
    :yummy: haha good first tatoo!

5. A woman who blazes, is into The Beatles, has good perception on life, and has a nice body?
    ohmagosh
    I think I wanna hold your hand. :)

6. #26 NeverBSatisfied, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    You think someone's beautiful judging by a picture showing a bra, an armpit, and not even the whole side of a stomach? Good God.

The OP should of known the easiness of how dudes think. She might as well of put up a full blown homemade video of herself, lmao. Something tells me she's not going to get the overall answer and point of this thread.

With that said, I give the OP props on location only because that's a bitch of an area to tattoo. Very sensitive. It is small however and is as simple as it comes. I'm not all into scripts for tattoo's since I like unique/bold tats for personal taste. I've seen these done to death but judging by what you wanted, it's well done. Welcome to the pact!

7. You are saying this yet your avatar is of cleavage... Ok. I see what you're saying but there really is no need to flip bud... Haha anyway thanks for the criticism dude because it was much needed...?? Lol.

8. Holy shit that pic made me fuckin horny as hell, Ill brb i gotta go hand-le some "buisness"

9. YO GUY above me is a doucher..

10. i think your bra's in the way :/

11. Thanks I already got the pic saved. Im fair though so you can save this pic of me sweetheart;)[​IMG]

12. #32 SUBLIMEtreat, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    If you're gonna post something sarcastic, at least be original... Damn. You're only the like 12th person to say that.

Not to mention if a picture of the side of my body in a bra where you can't even see anything gets you all off then you need to get laid fast. Daaamnn pathetic

13. congrates on the ink

14. Thanks

15. Well, I <3 it and think it is a beautiful tat :D

16. Lol.. Nubudy.. ashTRE.. ALot of em hun.

17. Thank you abby... my partner in crime.
    All a bitch tries to do is be excited bout her new ink (well at the time) and all boyz gotta be boyz. Lol but really... as if there hasn't been worse done on grasscity you've never seen the side of someone's body before wowzaasss.

:D

18. very nice, even though I'm not down with this god fella', a tattoo that is personal and is a piece you want is something I can groove to.

19. Did you know what you were going to get b4 going to the parlor?

20. -Runs out the door-