My first tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Whohulkwalk, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Either one would do a good job by the looks of it but I wouldn't go to a custom tattoo shop for a simple design like that. You will pay big money for a simple tattoo trust me have both sleeves done and cost me a fortune. I would shop around some more. Go to several places and ask to see photos of there work and price ranges. It will save you some money.

2. Probably the MOST important question(s) of all

Why do you want a tattoo?

Why do you want THAT tattoo?

3. jason spainhour has some sick work!!!

4. I have always wanted a tattoo but never seen any I really liked.

I like this one I wanted a religious tattoo.I like the cross and thorns together.

5. I believe I can safely assume you are Christian, or at least agree in many beliefs.

Can you explain why you chose this?

I honestly dont care if you have a large dick tattooed to your back. My questions only challenge your reasons. If you are going to get inked, make it worth it.

6. You assumed right I am Christian.I chose a religious tattoo because I want to be close to god.I don't go to church anymore but a religious tattoo would remind me of my savior.I chose that tattoo when I was looking through google images and it stood out to me.

7. #9 Whohulkwalk, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    I'm gonna draw a picture tomorrow of how I would change that tattoo.If its good I might post.

8. I tried and failed miserably
    [​IMG]