My first (surviving) grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by girdurnerd, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hey,

I'm too paranoid/busy (mostly busy) to post a journal or ask for help... so over a dozen baby-teenage cannabis plants have fallen. :(

However, this one not only survived to flowering, but is looking pretty sweet. She's been flowering about 25 days now.

This forum taught me a lot on how to take care of my babies, so I present you with a PIC!

(P.S. Looks like I shudda topped her... shudda cudda wudda... :smoking:)

Attached Files:

2. hey man how long did veg b4 u started flower? i got a ww at 25 days and im getting anctious but i now i should be patient.
    your girl looks young

3. I 'vegged' for a month, but most of that time was spent recovering from goodness-knows-what almost killed her and her sister... and killed all the others. In retrospect I think it was over-watering :confused:

They got droopy, then crispy, then they died, and I hadn't even added nutes yet. She had a sister with some nice flowers coming along but I killed her like two days ago with too much nute. :( When all the leaves/stems/flowers are drier i'll try making some ISO hash for the first time... not expecting much tho.

Are u 25 days into 12/12 or 25 days from seeing a flower? I had mine in 12/12 a long time but flowers only showed up 25 days ago.

4. heyman thats super nice.. i want to learn how to grow very bad.. how did you get started, how did you learn all this tutorial?

5. I spent a lot of time here n on icmag n rollitup, just reading the stickies, looking at journals, reading all the problem threads...

The best learning is doing... I remember when my plant just cracked the seed... hot damn time goes fast :smoking:

i still have no odor control, but it's ok cuz my baby doesn't stink...

6. so here is my lil girl. shes 25 days from seed. i want to start to flower her at 30 but i think its guna be to soon. i want good quatity in not to worried about yeald since this is my first indoor grow.
    heres my set up, it seems to be working great.
    im using fox farm soil and i havnt given any nutes yet. i got a bunch of seedling growing. that are doing great one organic grow with dead fish and im guna start a hydro soon

Attached Files:

7. Ur girl looks nicer than mine did at 25 days... no worries. When i started 12/12 i wasn't sure if it could even grow flowers, lol, but i was running out of time