Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Stemless!!! Sweet Island Skunk Bud shots and Milk Vids!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frodobaggins, Mar 8, 2009.

1. #1 frodobaggins, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    Gravitron Stemless. Her name is Rubix.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

with some SI skunk
    [​IMG]

bud shot
    [​IMG]

milk vids! my first ever so give me some beginners grace.

[ame=http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/joshuarobertcraig/?action=view&current=015.flv][​IMG][/ame]

[ame=http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/joshuarobertcraig/?action=view&current=016-1.flv][​IMG][/ame]

well GC i'd love to hear some feedback on my first stemless and real glass ever! i'm super stoned right now off three big rips of SI skunk two of which are those milk shots. enjoy! stay up.

2. Name it Rubix!

3. I second that!!!

Nice piece and nice buds...I was suppose to get skunk but i didn't :-(

4. damn that's sexy

5. wow. can't believe i didnt think of that. Rubix it is. Nice!!!

6. NICE!!!
    U gotta make it official by smoking a bowl and posting it:bongin:

7. Looks like you got a good name for a nice glass.

Enjoy :)

8. i am on couch lock duty right now after those three hits. many more pics and vids to come tomorrow. tonight is the christening with a group of close friends.

9. name it chubbs. nice bong and bud...

10. i like the bong and the bud...what did you pay for the bong and the bud?

11. bud was 125 a quarter in boston, and i got the bong for 110. i couldnt pass the price up today at the head shop.

12. typical boston prices....what head shop?

the bong was a great price

13. watch your head in providence RI, the prices there are ridiculous. he gave me a SICK pillow case with it for 10 bucks.

14. reminds me of good ol goodtimes...they had the best prices and a great selection...to bad the guy went down for money laundering.

15. yeah, i like smoke shops that accept the fact people smoke bud. the guy was talking to me about the stash i had and everything, he was cool shit. some early 90s alt rock lookin MFer.

16. yea the guy at the hempest is mad chill...hes says bong instead of water pipe n stuff. and last time iw as there he was talking about this sick blueberry he had and bubble gum...maybe he was chill because my eyes were al red and i had a bag of piff that reeked up the hole place of skunk

17. bump for my first stemless!

18. Im still waiting 4 the milkshot that officially names ur bong....:smoke:

19. I would +rep you for that nice piece and milkshot, but i already did too much! :D

20. thanks for all the feedback guys! and that milk shot should be coming very shortly.