Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first spoon bowl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Jun 30, 2012.

1. For all the years I have been a friend of marijuana and it has been a friend of mine, I seem to have somehow got away with not ever owning the typical glass spoon pipe.

I was recently at a Phish show with me and some of my friends (which is a great experience for anyone who wants to smoke pot with strangers), and a vendor was offering bowls, he had a 10$ section, a 25$ section and a 50$ section. I found this little guy in the 10$ section. It was the biggest bowl he had for 10$ so I figured my first bowl shouldn't be a huge investment. My other friend also bought a much smaller 1-2 hitter for 10$ aswell.

I decided on the name Richard Dickson (but recently i have been just calling him Richard Nixon). So now I have a bong who's name is Richard Dunn and a pipe called Richard Dickson.

I also found this lighter on the ground at Phish. I don't know if that's a wood chuck or what on the lighter.

People still have their first spoon pipe? I figure most people break them on accident before they really even delve into the world of marijuana.

Attached Files:

2. #2 PooniJ, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Wrong section, but you should name him Pickle, looks like a pickle to me. Nice lighter also lol. Mind taking a pic of the carb? :smoke: My first pipe was smashed with a hammer by my father when I was 15:(

3. Heres a pic of the carb.

Attached Files:

4. [quote name='"PooniJ"']Wrong section, but you should name him Pickle, looks like a pickle to me. Nice lighter also lol. Mind taking a pic of the carb? :smoke:[/quote]

Perfect name. Pickle

All in favor of pickle say I.

I

5. my first spoon lasted me years! Until some high kid dropped it on concrete-_-

6. The name Richard Dickson was already decided on when my friend called his Dicky Smalls (or the Notorious DICK) Richard Pickle Dickson is now the pipes full-ass name.

7. #7 thestonedstoner, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    That's a nice pipe man, congrats on the pick-up :) Also, I'm pretty sure the animal on that lighter is a prairie dog. I still have my first pipe, but it's also my only pipe. I use it occasionally, I prefer my vaporizer.

8. My friend has a vaporizer, he says it has already payed for itself in the pleasure and in weed conservation.

9. Unfortunately my first two spoons were broken :( I still have my 3rd one and I love it

10. i like the paint on it looks like its full o green smoke, u see it? with the texture of it?

11. Aye*

And yes, Aye.

12. Pickle weasel

13. Noiche!

Looks like you got some bomb ass dank ass purp scurp too bro whoooaaa

14. Yeah, I can tell you he's right about that. I rarely smoke anymore since it's so wasteful, and vaping is so much better in most aspects. I definitely recommend for everyone to try it at least once, you may love it. You ever used one before?

15. Dope bowl for 10$

16. That pipes cute, ill pinch it

17. That's nice! I want one like that.

18. Gutted :mad: i bought my first the other day too, turned up in the mail today... looks like a fuckin dick! The bowls genuine balled shape and the other end.. i'll have to post pictures but it looks like a tip. It's rank haha

What was it like for the first time?

19. Its not a prairie dog, I have one as a pet ;)

20. The cops took mine.