my first shroom trip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scenesrushingby, Nov 17, 2009.

1. My friend and I bought shrooms around three months ago, we were trying them for the first time. We decided to go for a hike up a local mountain trail for the duration of the trip.

We ate the shrooms and about an hour later it started kicking in. I first noticed because some mold or something on a rock was moving and like forming patterns and stuff. Then I looked down the side of one of the trails and saw a bunch of floating leaves, but no branches holding them up. It was insane. It was a really fun day nonetheless.

During the trip everything looked so lively and bright and vibrant. I didnt see any dying spots on the leaves, it all looked perfect and beautiful.

When the trip started coming down everything started look old and dark and sad. And DEAD.

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. 'When the trip started coming down everything started look old and dark and sad. And DEAD.'

Si si! me de mucho trippin face!!

3. it was crazy. i was sad at the end

4. great story:hello:
    :eek:

5. hah theres soo much more to it, its just hard to remember in what order they happened. its overwhelming!

6. order isn't necessary!
    highlights is all that's needed; we don't know the order, either.;)

:smoking:

7. yeah tell us more!

shrooms are wonderful. haha one time on it my room became a box with rainbow lights just shooting across. bouncing off walls n shit. it was like a rainbow show for me. so sick.

8. lol i remember my first time shroomin

i never got sad though, i just stayed positive the whole time

9. haha well i got sad when it was coming down, i didnt want it to end!

there was one point that i did want it to end though, it was fuckin scary. we were walking on the trail, and what felt like hundreds of people started coming our way, and we didnt know what the hell to do with ourselves, and we were just like walking between the people all panicky and shit and my friend was like "theyre talking about us!!!!" it was just so scary and so much to deal with we ended up straying from the trail and walking down very steep woods and ended up at a tree that was fallen. we sat on it for a while just talking about whether it was swinging or not.

i remember saying " i feel like all this shit is in my head" and then iwas like "IT IS IN MY HEAD!!!" .. i did that like ten times throughout the trip.

10. I bought about an 8th.

My first shroom trip, after the first 2 horus bugs started pouring out of my freinds mouth, then when i was in my freinds pitch black shed, i looked out the window and it was flashing blue and green outside.

Everything just started changing patterns, speacially when i closed my eyes. after that, my dumbass freind called the cops cuase some kid took his ipod. i yelled out to my freind "Hey dont forget my bowl" Unknowingly there were cops in his drive way. I looked out the window and just about shit my pants, quickly thinking i yelled "Of Pasta" and just walked upstairs and passed out.

I will never forget that night.

11. haha thats hilarious. my friends and i tend to drunk dial people alot so whenever we plan to smoke or do some other drug we put our phones away

12. whenever i ate shrooms i always ate 8th chocolates. 1 time i was on the deck with my boy and it was a wooden deck so they were all like this | | | | | | if u no wat i meen there was a lil space between every 1 and they started goin up n down mlike tetris. that shit was CRAZY. then another time i was standin on a brick driveway wit my boys n all the bricks turned into zillions n billions of ants. hella wild.