My first real indoor setup!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by michigander, Feb 22, 2009.

1. OK. I switched to 12/12 on sun. night. I noticed some small pre flowers Ill be sure in a couple days.
    I also started to top dress the soil w/ tomatoe tone and bone meal, working it in to the top inch or so. Imo they look pretty healthy. But there is definitaly room for improvement.
    I also sprayed w/ neem oil about 5 days ago because ive been noticing some spots that were appearently chewed on. Ill spray again in 2 days. Well the lights are on now Ill post pics.

2. #43 michigander, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Some new pics. The first 3 are of BBS#2 from different angles. The next is BBS#1. Pic 5 is the MIDS, Pic 6 from left to right Lemon skunk, Straw Haze, and Northern Lights (all fem), And a group shot. Im pretty bummed i switched to 12/12for a week and and found 5 or 6 males, only 3 females. I cloned 2 of them still waiting to see roots or if they even survive. Iturned back to 18/6 a couple days ago, just untill i get the veg closet finished next week.

Attached Files:

3. Ok so its been a while... almost 2 months. The old lady got "noid" so i didnt post for a while.
    Anyhow i harvested all 3 plants the phenos where suprising... The mids where short and stout but got harvested early beacuse of some male flowers, which actualy pollonated a BBS 1 clone still wating for the seeds to finish (FEMINIZED?). OTHER THAN THAN that the bbs 1 pheno was stretchy and sativa dominant w/ berry and fruit scents that were o so delicious, it also took about 9.5-10 weeks. The bbs 2 pheno was a lil more on the hybred 50/50 sat./ind. scale....maybe 60/40. But the ease of growing this plant makes her a keeper, from mold resistant, easy to clone, loves heavy feeding,to tasty tight nice sized nuggets, and 58-65 days to flower. My first real KEEPER. now ive got some seeds i paid for that are in flower as folows...Arajans strawberry haze, Lemon Skunk(GHS), northern lights X skunk#1, and northern lights, as well as the
    bbs #1(seeded w/ a less streachy hermie) and #2. Pics tomorrow.

4. some pics 1 group shot of the batch, 2 BBS #2(topped and lst'd), 3 is BBS#1 stretched so much had to bend her right over,total length on main stem over 5 ft! Those 3 plants have been cut dried and burnt.... gone.
    Next we have a new group shot, the big ones from left to right, Northern lights X skunk # 1, Strawberry Haze, and Lemon Skunk.
    Pic 5 is NL X SK#1 and last we have the next generation mostly for out doors, in there we have Lem Sk, Str Hz, BBS#2, Grape Ape, Blue Chz, 38(others out of veiw) plants all female.:devious::hello::cool:

Attached Files: