Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Possession Ticket!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SPITTA, May 18, 2011.

1. So I was wake n baking before my morning class, (Im in California) and a cop pulls into the park parking lot and stop me and what not. I end up getting my first possession ticket. So any advice on what can I expect when going to court?!?! Thanks!!:cool:

2. #2 JETLIFE175, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You ain't going to court homeboy. 100 dollar infraction. You'll be paying it at traffic court basically. Score one for cali.

3. sounds legit, no drug classes i got to take?

4. I had to take drug classes and go to some meetings at court. This was when I was 16 so prolly only for minors...I think your just gunna get a ticket, sum cops are down and the let you go if it's jist weed, specially in Cali :D

5. yeah 100 dollar infraction fine, might be able to substitute community service

6. What they DON'T tell you is that you can add on $3 for every $1 in fines in California Court - so that $100 ticket is really about $400.

7. WTF! Why can the government do that?!?
    Edit: Come to think of it, my dad payed like a 300 dollar fine the time I had to go to the court shit

8. Processing fees and shit.. Pretty much to get more money lul

9. hah so true.

so many of my friends are stoked to only have to pay fines, till they realize that the actual cost of the fine is 5x whats printed....

10. Man that's the shit that repels me from joining the military...no wonder shrooms are illegal haha.

11. #11 JETLIFE175, May 18, 2011
    Still way better than ending up in the clink! =)

12. dont sweat it bro. Just be glad your in cali, not jersey.

13. if you live in cali why dont you get your med card op?

post number 420 woot

14. idk man, just haven't gotten around to it. Besides the nearest med shop from where I live is an hour 1/2 away

15. You can gwt ur card and still pickup from ur dealer i think, in so-cal theres a shitlpad close by haha

16. Any other advice bruhs?

17. #17 JETLIFE175, May 18, 2011
    Its really not a big deal my man. Just Enjoy That Shit.... the herb that is. =)

18. Heard Covert Coup?

19. Thank the Governator that it's only an infraction. Your in the best state. any other state and you gettin jail time and a hefty ticket.

20. #20 JETLIFE175, May 19, 2011

Like two weeks before it dropped I had a copy in my hand. Long story short, spitta is connected to me by like 3 degrees. Good to have homies in the right places. Feel me?