Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first Pick-up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toke'm up, May 13, 2010.

1. i dont know about you but its pretty much standerad prices out in cali. unless you have your card and are going to a discount collective.its just always dank, i have never had schawg in my life.

2. I live in California. I don't smoke schwag either, I know the prices, thanks. I also have no idea why you quoted my post or what you are talking about because what you just said is in no way an answer to what I said. You are implying we pay "STANDARD PRICING" while im saying for the large part if you have a good plug in a medical state you should be getting bud cheaper than states that don't. If I have to explain the concept of supply and demand I am going to go apeshit.

I don't really know where you're going with this, nor was it really in response to my question, so I'm going to sidestep w/e you have going on with spike because unlike the opinion of the person above you seem to know what you're talking about he majority of the time.

3. It was a misunderstanding, we worked it out.

4. sorry might of miss qouted you bro. im pretyy faded. dont need to get so mad over it as i was implinig that i get standerdad prices. i didnt mean to say that you didnt knoe.

5. damm dude it looks like some good bud but not enough for a 20 on your next pick up ask what kind of weed it is and how much its suppose to be cuz that doesnt look like a gram but again i dont know what type of weed you got so i wouldnt know too much :p

6. Way to get way off topic. I personally think that he did not get ripped off. The nug looks a tad compact and the angle does throw us off a bit. For a firs pickup that is 20 a g bud. I roll blunts all day and use scales on a daily basis. I have practice with seein how much weed that looks a certain compactness will break out to be a blunt(blunts are not exactly a gram but me and my buddies usually buy gs because its what suits us and we got a hookup that supports that. Whenever i buy he scales in front of me and if i buy a gram it almost always goes into a blunt so i know how much broken down weed i need to make a gram blunt. Id say its completely straight. In reality its not possible to know for CERTAIN but its ignorant to think that someone cant have exprience and cant accurately tell the weight by looking.
    I have no idea why i made that thing so long. I just think that everyone is sticking to generic answers instead of actually helping OP (an occurence that is far to common in GC). I simply used this post to try and change the way you were thinkin about it and gave my reason for believing so.

7. #27 Smokemorblunts, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010

What you talkin about? I get hella nice dank. And lots of it. :D And cheap

8. I live in Cali and 2 nugs for twenty is called getting ripped off here hahaha, you should get like 6-8 nugs for 20 bucks dude.

9. nice bud
    but wayy too little!
    i get more for 5 bucks

10. Is everyone on gc really this ignorant? First of all, you measure weed in the amount of nugs you get that indicates you know next to nothing about weight, which happens to be the way cannabis is measured. Now if you get 6-8 nugs for a 20 sack you are smokin weed not on the kind bud side of the spectrum. Dank weed is also called nuggets because if its legit then its got weight in nuggets that generally break up well and are known to be larger and mids buds you get sold are generally not like this. the nugs in the pick look moderately compact but are not a big bud because of the small amount but if we were talkin about gettin the same grade weed you wouldnt get 6-8 buds. 6-8 buds of that shit would be at least over a half ounce and a half ounce of some of that grade bud for me would be 120 and thats because my buddie has a few plants of what is know around here as good "baby dro". A 20 sack of mids in many places is an eighth. If your nugs are the size of the ones in the picture (as you implied they were) then you are obviously getting an eighth or so of mids(just doing basic math here because the amount in the picture IS roughly a gram) because god knows someone whos way of measuring bud is based on how many nugs are in a sack couldnt get an eighth of some bud like this pic for 20$. He said the angles are a little wrong and that the nug almost covers the quarter. Use intellegence and apply that knowledge to the picture and compensate for it when making an estimate. Im so tired of mindless people not actually helping the people on here and misleading them because they dont take certain things into account. This thread is minor but it still matters. Id say for a newbie this pickup was on par. Id say the dealer that sold him that is valuable because for a new smoker connections are everything. Stop the whole misinformation epidemic that has struck these forums. Im not saying im a fuckin genius but try to know SOMETHING about what the OP is talkin about before you post in their thread. Man im tired of typing. I stopped worrying about making sense quite some time ago.

11. good looking bud, i feel like plopping that green into my mouth

12. I don't try and brag on here i just try and give advise, incase i come off wrong. But for 20 bucks up here in norcal i'll get about 5-8 dime size nugs. It doesnt look like you got ripped to hardcore, but until you can look at a random bag and guess within a gram or so id pick up a cheap digital scale. That 20 bucks will probably save you a few hundred bucks in the long run if your buyin from shady guys. And i dont know about where you live but we pay 10 a gram for top notch stuff.. 20 sounds ridiculous. Best of luck to you bro. :D

13. I'm pretty sure every seasoned toker has been through that phase. If this is your first pick up it should be good for you, you won't need that much. I remember when me and my friends use you think that was a good amount lol. As you progress you'll learn that $20 can get you much more than that, and you might start needing more than that.

14. Also, the more you buy and meet new people, the fatter you'll get hooked up. Just like everything else, you gotta start somewhere.