Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Pick Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mkacz90, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Ok well i did my first pickup today. Was a little nervous about the whole thing. I had him weigh it out on a scale and it read 7grams exactly.. I paid 45 for it and seems to be some dense stuff. Did i make out alright? Sorry for the cell picture.

Attached Files:

2. looks like you did great for 7g's:hello:

3. You got some solid mids, and $45 for a fourth looks exactly on spot for your first time buying. Nice job :cool:

4. looks fair to me. I'd buy that...

5. Yea looks straight regular price for midz...

6. looks straight smoke it

7. thanks guys i was really worried about it lol

8. your fine man. go smoke some!

9. Congradu-fucking-lation! You're like the first person who posted their first buy here and didn't get ripped off :)

10. ^^^^^ This

Loads of thread of people getting ripped off with there pickups, Nice to see someone getting a good one, Looks like a good dealer too, Keep in touch and make him your D :D

11. Nice job a lot better then my first buy

12. Looks like some decent mids. I wish my first pick up was this legit. My first pick ups (not counting when i would get my step brother to buy weed for me) were terrible. I was a freshman and the kid would have me front him 50 bucks for a slice, but looking back on it now he would only give me like a gram. It was good weed though, and i was young so it did the trick, just sucks I got scammed so much as a youngin'.

13. #15 Cynikal, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    Kind of looks like an 8th but there could be alot of factors to that.
    Only way to tell if its 7 grams is to buy a small pocket scale from your local headshop :smoking:

And I just re-read your post, he weighed it in front of you, then thats good...

14. good job now u need to know a few tricks of the trade and u'll be there

15. shit, nice job OP

i'd keep buying from that dude

16. a lot of buds = a lot of stems = a lot of THC free material :p

but thats just me being a...cheap parson (as not to offend anyone)

but yeah man 7Gs for 45 is GREAT!

very good 1st pickup

17. thanks guy!! This shit is real good! i wasnt gonna smoke it until the weekend cuz im going on vaca but i could resist.

18. even if there are a bit of stems, 45 bucks for 7g of mids is a Nice pickup in my book and i'd take it happily

good job on your first pickup!