My First Outdoor Guerilla Grow - PA/OH border - Nirvana Northern Lights :)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DJzChillin420, May 10, 2011.

1. No problem bud. I would probably recommend the moth balls more possibly. I can smell them about 20 yards before I get to my plants.

2. Right on i probably have both laying around, i doubt any big animals are going to get my plants though, my plot has a nice barrier of vegitation and branches along with fencing around my plants. Better to be safe than sorry though

3. We have deer, rabbits, ground hogs etc around here but mine are in pots so I only really worry about deer. First time I went out there though 2 ran right in front of me lol.

4. Yeah i heard a good fishing line barrier around your plants help ALOT with deer. Funny stuff.. last year i had a large cat (most likely mountain lion) straight up shit in my pot, didn't touch my plant it just shit in the pot. Most have been marking its territory or something

5. Hey subbing in. I'm growing 5 plants total outdoor with a mix 4 different strains. 2 autos n 2 regular photoperiod seeds. The first 3 I germed the end of April let em grow for a week or so inside then transplanted into bigger pots n moved em out. The last two I didn't germ just threw a seed each in two of my pots n they both popped about two weeks ago. I gingerly removed them from the pots and into cups till I get a couple more pots this week.

Anyway it will be cool to watch your grow n I wish u much success this year!

6. Thanks buddy...I'll have some good pics either tomorrow or Tuesday

7. Subbing in from Ohio, good luck bro.

8. Subbed from Iowa, good luck man.

9. #29 Popinfresh, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Did you leave that shit there? Lol

10. Well...best of luck to everyone else on here. Went out to water and fertilize this morning and some kind of animal had dug all my pots up. Next year I'll probably grow them indoors for a month before putting them out and construct a chicken wire fence cause moth balls an Irish Spring soap didn't work.

11. Shit man, I had the same thing happen to me last week.:mad: I went out to check on my plants and all my plants were also dug up by animals.

I still have a few plants in reserve, which I'm starting to put out. This time I'm building some racoon mats to stop the little dumb bastards. I don't think it's too late to try again for this year. Maybe you could try a few auto flowers?[​IMG]

12. I'm just gonna hang it up for this year. Sucks cause that was alot of work getting everything ready plus had about $300 invested between dirt seeds pots mulch etc. Can't contain mother nature though....