My First Outdoor Grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by trogdor4564, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Ok so i have a few indoor grows under my belt and this summer i thought i would plant 1 seed outside and see how it would do. Here are a few pics of it right now. I think it might be in about 6 weeks of flowering maybe a little more. It is a purple bagseed i got a while ago. Very good bud ill tell you that. Hope it comes out just as good if not better. Tell me what you think of her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks really nice man. Well done!

3. my honest opinion...........she is gorgeous:D i envy that plant i really do. enjoy the fat buds. i wonder how much more it will fatten up on you?

4. Than YOu. She is very nice especially compared to most of my other plants i have grown indoors. I think its the sunlight that really helps out. but yess i cant wait till she fattens up. looks like she will have quite a few more weeks to do so. I will supply more pics when she is just about done:D

5. yes dont forget the pics. how much direct light does she get a day?

6. uh.... i think a while ago when she was still in Veg i calculated about 6 hrs. So yeah about that give or take an hour or so. I heard they need about 4 hours of direct light a day.

7. she's getting more than my bushy plants. but i do got a nice 2nd spot that gets pretty good light almost all day. its the dream spot, i just have shitty sativas to work with and frost is around the corner:confused:

8. Just reposting some old pics from last years outdoor grow.
    guess they were deleted
    By the way the final weight from this plant was 4 oz!:hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. more than I pulled last year, great job bro

10. I would just like to say...

TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR!!!!!!! :hello:

Your plants look awesome. I hope mine look as good! You got 4 oz from one plant alone? Nice work!!!

11. Haha thanks guys.
    This year i have 1 mango and 1 Purple #1
    Hopefully ill get same results off each plant.
    As soon as they are big enough to show off ill be making a grow log of them.