My first outdoor grow!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gvwink, May 20, 2012.

1. Well I'm new 2 this forum and growing outdoors so I'll see how this go's.I am in the central Florida area and a friend gave me the seeds that I have growing.There are 5 Big Bomb,3 Cheese Bomb,2 NL auto's,1 Blue Lemon Thai and 1 Green Bud all feminized.I have never messed with auto's or feminized seeds be4 so don't know much about them at all.O.K so the plants are a little over 1 month old and the NL auto's are starting 2 flower.The rest of the plants are looking real good and healthy.I have pics that I will post soon.If any1 has any helpful hints or advice I would love 2 hear from u and will be open 2 suggestions on how 2 grow outdoors and other tips. :smoke:

2. welcome gvwink! Got some nice strains there. Looking forward to some pics. Just make sure your pH is good, protect from bugs, animals and humans, water when mother nature.isnt, and pull up a chair! Ill definitely keep track of this grow

3. okay, so being in florida and it being this time of year your autos are going to harvest first. with the photoperiods being as they are in june/july, you are looking at a late july early august harvest from most of your non autos

then again, after rereading your post you probably already know this since they are flowering now lol

i'm a noob myself. i'll be subbing your thread to see how your doing =)