my first outdoor grow from seeds

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by bmerboy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. hi everyone im getting ready to start my first grow from seeds. i ordered chocolope, super lemon haze, bubblegum, and jock horror from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com and satori from dr.chronic. i started digging my holes yesterday. im digging them 2 feet deep by 4 foot wide. i want big plants :D. i plan on using triple 19 fertilizer. im going to start my plants inside for a few weeks then move them out.ill be starting them all in maricle grow soil then when they go in there holes ill use half poyying soil and half native soil. im not geting to fancy this year. i may mix in some compost but not sure quite yet. im scatering my plants out over 5 or 6 spots so that i dont have all my eggs in one basket. ive grown up on a farm so i think i should be able to get these babys to do decent.:p

2. Never heard of jock horror, u sure you aren't talking about Jack Herrer?

Anyway, it sounds like a plan man, but i recommend getting a higher quality soil to start out with. The soil i bought a couple days ago when i started my grow contained a whole bunch of good stuff for MJ, including peat moss(VERY good for them), expensive as hell, i bought the best soil i could find:D

3. no it is jock horror its got the same parrents as jack but its not from the same seed banks, its a genaric equivelent i wanted to get the jack but i was trying to get as closee to $100 as possible when i ordered and so i got these. im trying to not spend to much on seting up. like i said though i will be geting some soil i just dont know what yet. my family uses alot of 19-19-19 fertilizer for our farm so im going to just use that for ferts when everything gets started. ill definately be using some stuff in my soil to help drainage because at least once a summer it will rain a week and a half straight where im at.

4. Jock Horror is specifically bred for the Scottish climate.

5. oh didnt know that. thanks for th info learn something new all the time. i been reading alot of stuff you have wrote and learnt alot thanks for being so helpful on here.

6. Thanks for the kind words, +rep to you.

You may also have noticed that I occassionally say something in jest.

7. yea i noticed that but thats cool. i cant wait t see how your grow turns out good luck. i almost got those two pounders im curious to see how they do for you.

8. There will be pics in my outdoor grow journal.

9. ok so today i checked the tracking and it says my seeds arived in ny on the
    4th so with any luck they should be here this week and ill get them started :D i cant wait i had so much fun last year growing from clones and had some descent smoke im hoping for a bigger yeild this year some where around 4lb from 18 plants but id be happy with a few zips a strain.:smoke:

10. Good luck man!

11. thanks corto between you cantharis and old pork ive learneda good bit but i know i just gotta keep reading to be better. i honestly enjoy this way better then school and if it was legal id definately be a cropper rather than working my butt off for engineering and physics.

12. I am a Chartered Engineer, and I used to teach physics.

13. got any advice to help out with calc. im doing a special program where i get my masters in engineering and bachlors in science in 5 years. also hows spain me and my girlfreind are thinking about taking a trip there

14. Your an inspiration:):smoking:

15. Nice country, hot and dry in the summer. MJ friendly.

16. well the weather is not cooperating at all. our weeather was mid 60s and low 70s for a week and now we get snow one night and sunny the next. i think i might start them all inside for a month since i cant get a break in the weather.

17. ok so i got everything germinating. my slh is in a peat pot after it grew a tap root in around 13 hrs. my satori are still not cracked after 30 hours in water. my chocolope bubblegum and jock horror are all in papertowels with small tap roots just showing. should i put them in peat pots now? im thinkin about getting a 250w mh light off a guy in my town to supplement these girls till the weather is better. :)

i was going to add pictures but it says a security token is missing. does any1 know what that means.

18. pics! lol:D

19. well i would put pics up but once again it says i cant because of a security token missing wtf.:confused:

20. here is the jock

Attached Files: