My First Outdoor Groperation (pics)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by calvert0014, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Hey.
    Nice job.
    Read my tutorial on pests.
    It will help u on your outdoor grow.
    :smoking:

2. Yes a barrier against slugs

3. looking good dude..way bigger than mine actually haha..ill keep checking on ya..

4. Yeah, i haven't had any problems with slugs, I'm thinking that the rocks are keeping them away so i was gonna stay away from the salt. There is definitely some kind of bug that's been chewing on my girls, there are holes appearing on some of the leaves, not too bad yet tho. So far ive sprayed all the leaves top and bottom twice with the garlic spray. Hopefully that will take care of the problem without having to resort to chemicals.

Freakbro1, ive read your thread front and back, there is some really great info in there +1 rep for you!!

Thanks VicRattlehead, Good luck on your grow this year! I'll def keep you updated on mine!

P.S. I Just ordered two 16oz containers of the nutes i was talking about earlier! We'll see how they do after I start feeding them!!!

5. #85 alpharettatoker, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Nice plants man you should have plenty budz come this fall. Great spot

Also use the nutes at like quater strength of what the bottle says first time you feed em so you don't get any nute burn then gradually work the dosage up slowy.

6. Another Picture Update!! These are a few pictures that i took earlier tonight, let me know what you think. By the way, it was starting to get dark out so some of the pictures have the flash on, the difference is noticeable.

Attached Files:

7. The rest of the pictures. ALSO, A LITTLE QUIZ! THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THE PLOT NOW. THE FIRST ONE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS GETS +REP!!!!

Attached Files:

8. did you cut down a male or two?

9. I see there are stakes missing...could this be it?

10. I see 5 leaf plant..is it male?

11. You have to be Specific, none of the plants have shown sex yet. It has nothing to do with the stakes. keep guessing!!

12. 5 leaf plant??? Don't they all have 5 leaves?

13. Has that plant on the right been there the whole time?

14. Yes it has.

15. Ok, I'll bite. Why the rocks?

16. I think im gonna try to find/make a spot like yours if i continue with my grow...i have a spot or 2 in mind but im gonna have to do some heavy weeding to get it like yours... Damn, i cant get over the head start on me haha.... Mine are way too old for their size :(... Oh well... Its all for fun and knowledge at this point in my "career" hah.

PS..pink floyd is the shit

17. it looks like you took some out! and you should DEFFINETLY be able to tell sex by now look reallly hard man.:smoking::eek:

18. I cant play Pink Floyd around my plants anymore...

Especially, "One of these days".
    They hate the first and only line in the song and freak
    out and threaten to go hermie on me, fuck.

;):smoking:

19. u found out there sativa?

20. You've got rid of a few and spread them out more.