My First Outdoor Groperation (pics)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by calvert0014, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Ok, so here is a little update of sorts... the plants are not doing very well!! Three of them have completely died, including the main sativa dominate one that was in the center of the plot and two of the smaller ones. I've pulled all of them, was hoping for some sort of recovery but the stems had gone brown and they were done for! One plant is pretty much just a stalk, but there is some tiny new growth at some of the nodes, do i decided to leave it and see what happens! The rest of the plants, down 8 now, are doing decent. I had to do some HEAVY pruning to remove all of the wilted leaves, damaged, brown, and even some of the tops that I Supercropped that day were removed. All i can do now is wait and see if they can make a recovery... So sad, not how i planned things for things to go. I only thing that i can thing of that might have caused was heavy Nute Burn from the foliar feeding coupled with heat stress from the 100+ degree weather.

2. nooooooooooo makes me upset as well

i hope the remaining plants are going to be ok but only time will tell keep us updated dude

3. i take it your plants are fucked?

4. Ummm... possibly? There are 5 plants left out of 12 two turned out to be males, the other ones died somehow. The remaining 5 are doing decent but I'm out of town right now and wont be able to check on them till Monday. I do another then update so that everyone can see the sad state of my plot!

5. Ok, here is whats left of my plot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7jUp5n8bM"]YouTube - Update #10[/ame]

Attached Files:

6. 1 they need more light, 2.. all that pruning and trimming isnt gonna help you, if anything shock them to death. just let the leaves fall off if theyre gonna do it. as for wilting, could be over watering. try some LST or try tying the main stalk down to the ground without breaking it. this takes the place of pruning and topping. also, get some good nutes. organic, like foxfarms, or Alaska Fish emulsion & Morbloom... think about growing in buckets next time... much more forgiving

7. Only one of the Fox Farms soluble nutrients is organic and Alaska Fish Fertilizer (emulsion) lost its OMRI rating over a year ago.