Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first official tolerance break!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rls1128, Apr 1, 2010.

1. ok guys - need some advice/someone to listen to me complain lol. ive been smoking for 7 years, started when i was 16. the past 3 years ive been an everyday smoker. within the past year its become everyday, several times a day kinda thing, especially on my days off work. i buy dank green, but after smoking as often and as long as i have i barely get high anymore. i have acid reflux so anything besides a bong kills my throat so i find myself taking between 5 and 7 bong hits just to feel anything at all. and once i do get "high" it goes away within 20 minutes to a half an hour and then im just tired and fall right asleep.

basically, ive decided that its time for me to take a little tolerance break, in hopes that my throat will heal a little and my tolerance will get low enough again that it doesnt take me 3 bowl packs of my roor to get buzzed. the longest ive gone without smoking was about a year and a half ago when i found out how bad my acid reflux was getting so i stopped for about 10 days. but since then ive been smoking more often, and smoking better weed so those 10 days that were pretty easy last time are gonna be extremely difficult now, especially since im gonna do it for TWO WEEKS.

so anyway, i know that pot isnt physically addictive, but i believe its habit forming, and ive certainly formed a habit. so i need a little bit of advice what can make these next 2 weeks a little easier for me. heres my basic schedule, cuz i think that matters. i work mon and tues 8am-4pm, wed off all day, thursday & friday 8am-8pm, and then saturday & sunday 9-4pm. so im used to coming home everyday but thurs and friday at 4:00 and blazing up. i cant imagine what ill do to fill my time now lol. my boyfriend does not smoke, but his friend that we live with does, and thats who i smoke with most of the time.

sooooo - any suggestions/helpful hints? i know im not gonna DIE without smoking pot but im worried about sleeping, and irritability. anything would help me - thanks GC :smoking: