MY First LST Grow, Yo!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hobbiehorse, May 23, 2010.

1. Hey, I got some pics of my first lst grow. Having no dificulties. Growing under 42w CFL's.I put her into flowering at 16 days old. Now it's about 15 days later. Paying close attention to new growth. I topped her a few days ago at the main cola, and she already has two topps.( I don't know if I'm gonna regret doing that.) I gave nutes at full reckemended dose(just followed the instructions and amounts per gallon of water on the back of the bottle). The plant reacted nicely to the Toger Bloom.The first nute dose I gave the plant was 10 days ago. I noticed positive female signs yesterday. That made this grow even more of an awesome expereince. Of course it would. I don't know if i should add nutes in the next watering, or skip this time, cause I'm watering her tomorrow, and do it the following watering. Anyway, please look at my pics and tell me what you think. Thank You.

Attached Files:

2. GREAT job man :hello: Real nice LST. :wave:

3. hobbie, go easy on the bottle feeding. start small doses, then increase if the plant likes it. the plants looking good man.:)

4. Thanks for the compliments. We can only do what we can with the things we can get. I really like taking care of MJ plants. I need to move to a more canabis friendly state...I wish. Plus, I doubt I will be able to grow another one, or ten, in a while, because it really caused big problems with my girlfriend, since i can only keep my grow going at her place. I don't know what her problem is anyway, cause after harvest she is going to have no problem smoking it with me. Women.....Can't get 'em to shut up sometimes.:devious:

5. Didn't bother ya when I was giving you a compliment though, huh? ;)

6. lol priceless

7. I'm always open to accept compliments. :D

8. Looks like my LST kinda!