My first Lowryder harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Indi420, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Hey everyone this is my first harvest of my first ghetto grow. I fucked up a number of things on the way to harvest and messed up more things then i can count on 2 hands. but I did harvest and I did get bud. So I figure I'll show you.

I've already got 7 more seeds on the way in the mail , Building a new grow box and I've learned from my mistakes. My next harvest will be much better.

this is from 2 very small plants.

Here is a bud in my bong

[​IMG]

Here is the whole harvest. It's weak as shit I know.

[​IMG]

2. looks good man. i've seen a lot worse off of first time lowrider. sure, the yeild wasn't spectacular, but the bud looks good.

+rep.

3. Still looks tasty to me.

4. #4 Indi420, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009

yeah the bud is fucking really dank. it stinks so nice and has me RIPPED right now. It's like a laughing high. I can't wait to grow more of this shet. :D

just so everyone knows the dry weight is 11.3 grams

5. cool man, how'd you grow it? soil, hydro, CFLs, HIDs, etc.?

6. I used 204 watts of cfl soft white through the entire grow. for nutes I used some 2$ ones from lowes and for soil it was top soil. They had nute burn, ph issues and other problems through the entire grow. At one point in time the pots tipped over and they autually fell out of the pots.

So very ghetto grow. I've already got 5 more fem lr2s on the way to my house, building a new grow box with proper lights and using proper soil and plant food. Taking my next grow much more serious.

7. #7 Indi420, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Sheit Indi that's awesome man! How's it feel to smoke dat dank bro? He he

That is about $200.00 worth where I come from. ENJOY! Woo hoo. :hello::smoking:

9. doesnt look too shabby to me, LR orig. or II?? my LR orig. smelled like baby shit, an got me stoned not high, but it was good an looked real similar to yours. anyways, enjoy your homegrown!!

10. its LR2 and thanks :smoking:

11. way more than I got. My plants looked like crap at the age yours are. yours is almost twice the size mine was;)

12. So u think 20 grams is a good estimate? I have been flowering for 3 weeks and the plants are 41 days from seed.

13. don't sidetrack indi's thread like that. it doesn't matter how much we think you're going to get, you'll find out when you harvest.

14. you are right....sorry indi.

15. Nice harvest man! it looks good, and shit it wasn't free.. but it is fun and waay cheaper then buying singles :) That nug looks Chronic man! + Rep for showing what CFLs can do for me :)

16. in all honesty man u did a good job for indoor cfl, it may be a budget grow but u clearly hav the basic idea and ur next harvest will be even better, i'm just wondering how lowryders would do outdoor, if it works thats a lot of buds

17. Yeah something around there. There are way to many things that take place during a grow to estimate and yield but your plants really do look fine my friend, and no need to apologize for asking !

Take it easy brother and good luck! (Sorry for the slow response)

18. I´ve grown LR´s and AF hybrids outdoor for two seasons and it works well IF you remeber to check for mold if your climate is húmid. Í had a really nice main cola going and it would have been perfect if allowed to ripen for another 2 weeks.

But I had to cut five AF´s last week do to mold -while most pistils were still white...not to speak of trichomes.:mad: