My first Kiss...this story is kind of trippy. LOL!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I am from NY, and for about ten years, we use to go to Point Sebago, Maine for our family vacation. Fucking the best time for a kid...I forgot how old I was, probably 12 or 13, and there was this beautiful girl that worked one of the shops...we got to talking, and she was just so cute...

i remember the kiss...we were sititng on the curb waiting for her father, and I made my move...I told her she had nice knee caps, and she said thanks ( i was kidding of course...I just wanted to touch her legs)...so soon, we kissed, and fire works went off...we wrote a few times, but that was it...Nice story huh? LOL!!

about ten years later, right before I worked at the fat camp, I was just failing at different jobs. I was a good tennis player, and found out they needed help at a camp in Maine. Okay, and I hopped on a bus about a week later. I was there for about a week ( LOL!! I was fired before the kids even showed up. )

But during that week, it was just counselors getting read, and I was paired with the tennis guys. One night, a fellow smoker and I decide to go out to the bar. I had learned we were close to Point Sebago, but didn't really think about it.

We were high sitting at a table when the waitress comes to take our drink orders. I look at her name, and then the face. My heart started beating pretty quick. She leaves, and I turn to this guy, who I pretty much just met and said "You want to see something funny?"

She comes back to the table and I ask if her last name is $% (her first name was Megan, and her last name started with an M...very easy to remember)...She takes a step back and says yes...I tell her she might not remember, but she was my first kiss. She looked at me, and then said Scott?...Fucking awesome!!

She remembered the knee part, and I told her that I have yet to hook up with a girl as hot as her...the guy I was with was beside himself, and we even set up a couple of dates with her friend...unfortunately, I was fired before the dates could happen, but it didn't matter because...

I JUST CAME FACE TO FACE WTIH MY FIRST KISS!! LOL!! makes me smile

2. That's a pretty good story man. It really is a small world

3. hmmm, from what you said in a previous thread you were NOT fired before those kids got up there.....

im wondering if you are one of the most elaborate trolls to ever hit GC, or just cant keep your stories straight

either way... interesting tale lol

EDIT: oh wait, that was a fat camp in Penn from the other thread.... lol Fat Camp Tennis Pro!!!!!!!

4. I just wondered if you know what you are going to tell the court on January 31st?

Hey, how far is it for you to get down there?

5. "You have really nice knee-caps"....

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing::laughing:

6. Hahaha good shit man, i used to go up to point sebago every year as well. Loved it up there

7. My first legit kiss was in Pre-School with a girl named Chantelle under some table thing on those loft things made into a play house thingy..

:p Young love ahhh

8. cool lol, my first kiss was with some random chic at a party, the funny thing was i hooked up with a another girl at that party too.

9. I tried contacting this young woman a few years ago on Facebook. She works for a luxury private airplane company...I told her I was about to change the world, and let her know I wanted her involved...of course it was crazy, and she was probably freaked out by it...

But if i get the santa movement started, she is a person I will try to contact again...just such a cool story...makes me smile.

10. That was the best place for a kid my age...the games started at 9am, and lasted all day, and there was stuff to do at night...my fondness memories as a child come from that week...i want to go back...its been about 20 years

11. Remember on my name is Earl , randies first kiss was joy lol

12. Holy shit it's Santa I didn't even realize