My first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DKS2112, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm going to photo journal my first Indoor grow using cfls in a wardrobe. I have to apologize for my ignorance I would like help and advice but please no chirping me for dumb ideas and questions.
    Here is what I have so far:

Walmart wardrobe Model Number:\t 7203091Y
    Organic soil
    4 x 42 watt 6500k 2600 lumins/veg
    Flower nothing yet
    4 x light bulb to 2 prong
    Nice power bar with a god damm 10' cord
    Ebb and flow/ slow drain/on a timer
    Cat litter bucket 5 gallon I think/18.5L where I come from
    Tarp 12x12
    Cardboard
    8" desk fan and 1 pc fan modded into a carbon filter as per this site
    Gravel
    Seeds are Dutch Passion Autoflower blueberry

Here's my plan

Going to mod the wardrobe so you can still use it without knowing the growing is there. To the unknowing eye it will seem as through its normal. You have to look at the drawing cause it s too hard to articulate my ideas after smoking 4 buckets. Basically when you open the door you will see a bunch of crap but not weed growing. Once my wood cuts are done and the box is made I'm going to line the box with the tarp. All so going to make some kind of sealed access panel in the back. Now should have a sealed grow box about 24"W x 16"D x 40"H
    Will cut out 6 pices of cardboard wrap them with tin foil and fit them into the box. Isolation and reflection.

Going to mount the power bar to the ceiling using to screw in eyes and wire so I can raise is up and down. Will make it sideway so bulbs have max light.

Setup ebb and flow still have to measure timer and water but this is my system.

I use 5L spring water tiny air pump and the plant bucket. I let gravity drain for me.

I can't afford expensive nurtience so was going with MG all purpose for veg and some shit called super bloom for flower. Mg has nitro and bloom shit has potassium.

Also I have a led l
    Pics

Attached Files:

2. Pictures

Attached Files:

3. Pictures3

Attached Files:

4. Bulbs

Attached Files:

5. Led bulb

Attached Files:

6. Led bulb 2

Attached Files:

7. Ebb flow

Attached Files:

8. Soil1

Attached Files:

9. Soil back

Attached Files:

10. Drawing

Attached Files:

11. I'm building this shit tomorrow and getting batteries for my slr so pics will be better.

12. keep posting. I'm very interested in finding out how it goes with your grow

13. More pics

Attached Files:

14. More pics 2

Attached Files:

15. More pics3

Attached Files:

16. More pics4

Attached Files:

17. I ran out of time and won't be able to work on it until Monday. I keep it a mess so people in the rec room don't go near it.

Attached Files:

18. K got some questions

Running 15"D x 24"W x 40"H space with 4 x 42 watt 6500k cfls and a led lamp. I'm I going to burn my house down? If I'm safe I also bought 4 x 42 watt 2700k bulbs should I put those in?

Is this enough space and light to get 1 good plant.

The led is 3 watt 150 bulbs 2/3 red I think. Should I put this in the box?

19. Got some seeds

Attached Files:

20. More seed pics

Attached Files: