My first indoor grow (CFL Grow Journal)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SlowBurn17, Oct 27, 2014.

1. This is my first indoor grow ever so this should be a lot of fun and a great learning experience!

My grow box is split into two different rooms which will be the Veg room and Flower room. The Veg room is 13"H X 23"W X 18"D while the Flower room is 31"H X 23"W X 18"D. I'm hoping to try and grow 4 small plants in this grow box but I'm going to be using CFL lights. The walls will be painted white and I will be using two small fans In flower room with one in veg room. And lastly I'm using a strain called G-13 or at least hope so lol. Seeds I've gotten from my bags of supposedly G-13. Any input from anyone is great, this is my first grow so I can use all the information I can get haha :D

Here are some pics of the box I'm going to make it out of. (Old TV Stand/Dresser) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414374516.425805.jpg

~Roll that shit, Light that shit, Smoke that shit

2. Subbed :)

I just started my grow today too, should be fun to join along and see how everyone else is doing :)
    What kind of soil/medium are you using?

3. Yeah it should be fun to see another first timer :D and honestly I was just going to use some normal soil because I'm not quite sure what soil medium to you haha, any suggestions?

4. I'm still actually getting all the supples. I should have it going by a week or so.

5. Well, I'm starting my first grow with coco because it seems to be very forgiving for new growers, it's nearly impossible me to overwater, and it seems like it's easier to get good results with.