my first hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by doinYoda, Sep 11, 2009.

1. that RW looks like its at the perfect water/air ratio. Someone either has a really green thumb, or has a really good teacher, or both... :D

2. Awe...thanks myles :)

Ummm....I saw your post in yoda's thread...no you can't have her...she's mine, I tell you...all mine! :laughing:

3. Thanks Unclenugs :D

I'd definitely go with both...green thumb and fabulous teacher ;)

Guess what? She got her lil feet wet yesterday...nice lil root already coming out of the bottom of the cube...hehe I'll probably post a pic of her lil foot today...hehe :smoke:

4. hahaha I' never seperate a mother from her daughter :) But I would love to have one of my own one day. Till then, Ill just watch yours

5. LOL! Well myles...do well in school and we'll see about getting you your very own lil white berry :laughing: Maybe I'll even send you your very first clone of her :eek: hehe ;)

6. Lookin goooood!!! Consider my recliner, Reclined ;)

7. Thanks HPS. Welcome :)

8. Lil miss white berry's showin a nice little root underneath the cube and starting to stretch. Will be putting her in a net pot soon, and getting a bubbler together.

Attached Files:

9. shes a lil stretchy. How far away are the lights from her?? Looks like shes supporting herself well though. :)

10. Thank You! Happy to join in on the fun!

Awwwe isnt she a beaut! Will you put the rockwool low in the pot and cover the stretch or no? I put mine low cause i read soewhere its a good idea..im just not sure why lol

11. Yeah she's supporting herself pretty well, a bit stretchy reaching for the stars she is...I think she's a lil jealous of the widows and blue hash :rolleyes:...she's sitting on top the bubbler under the 400 in the new room right next to them (she's about 2ft away from the light or she'd be fried :eek: and there's a fan blowing on her) . She'll be going under a cfl in the cubby very soon to stop her from stretching like a wild woman ;) :)

Thanks! Yes, I will be putting her lower in the net pot and covering the stretch with hydroton. You want her closer to the bubbles, if you're using DWC it makes the plant more stable. You don't really want a plant that's trying to fall over in flower because she's so stretched and lanky. Keeping the stretch to a minimum so she produces nice fat stalks to support heavy buds is preferable. Once I get her into the net pot and cover the stretch with hydroton she'll be under a cfl that won't be 2ft away from her like the 400 is.

Even though this lil one will be my "momma", she'll eventually be replaced with a clone and make her way into flower. :smoke:

12. Keep it up girl friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yep she needs to be covered with som hydr clay....stiffen her up a bit it will....Clones of the white berry will be nice......mine have been a bitch 2 clone up.....the new cloner is workin good tho, so roots r comin as we speak....there was zits comin this morning....................hehe:hello: jus think there should be a frosty xmas in michigan..................:rolleyes:

13. hahaha this frosty joke is the gift thaat just keeps on giving :p :)

14. Lmao.

MI huh? Same.

15. Not too late to join in i hope!!!

dayum whiteberrys really starting to do the rounds on gc aint it. Dank should be getting something for referrals lol

I'm a lil confuseded mrs yoda, you running ebb n flow or bubble buckets ?, i see u mention bubblers ?

16. ya ....what gives?:p

17. Yeah it'll be a frosty xmas here that's for sure...:smoke:
    Thanks Cutter :) glad to hear the new cloners working out for ya :hello: I'll be by to check out pics of the new clones ;)

Oh yeah! :D LOL!

Yeppers :)

Hi Grim :wave: welcome :) , it's never too late to join the party glad to have you hear. :p

I'll be vegging in a custom made bubbler (DWC)...some of you may recognize the design from Budslinger's grows...hehe We spent the day yesterday picking up the stuff needed to get it going (see pics below).

I'll be flowering in an ebb/flow table (flood / drain).

**where the heck is Freedom??? anyone heard from her???***

18. #78 doinYoda, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    Ok so here's a pic of the bubbler :p Yoda and I busted butt getting it all together yesterday after shopping. Thanks Yoda :D :love:

You'll notice that lil miss white berry's doing just fine in her new home...hehe. She's a lil beauty :D

Attached Files:

19. another pic

Attached Files:

20. Crazy lol!

Lookin good, how many quart/gallon is that container? Also wat sze net ots are those/Wheredidou find them lol, no hydro store local.