Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first head high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PineappleVape, Jan 22, 2010.

1. So I've smoked several different strains and thus far they have mainly been body highs with a slight head highs so I'm assuming that most of them have been hybrid strains.

But a couple of days ago I got some new stuff and it smells pretty dank and is very green (no name unfortunately) and I tried some out tonight with my vaporizer and this is a nice head high. My mind is kind of lost right now so it's hella hard to type this lmao

Anyway, get baked and check out this song, very cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq5GdutCRo8]YouTube - La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Mix)[/ame]

2. Haha yeah dude you got yourself a nice sativa :)
    I know a lot of people that prefer sativa over indica, but I'm one of the few that enjoys a nice couchlock :smoking:

Sounds like you are having a nice time :)

3. Ah man, good stuff. Enjoy! :D

Good ol Sativas...
    The best part about it is there are so many gd various states of mind you can reach it's incredible. Just keep smoking till you reach the threshhold of time & space...
    Then take another step forward.

All the best! :smoking: