My first growing journal Blueberry and Amnesia autos

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nordicstoner420, Dec 13, 2017.

1. #1 Nordicstoner420, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Hello everybody I am starting my first growing journal here on grasscity but its not my first grow though im still a beginner at this.

Got two bluebrry autos and two amnesia from bulk seed bank in 11 litre pots.
    Growing in some cheap soil mixed with bone and bloodmeal.

I have not started using nutes yet since they are still young but Im going to use a mix of veg and orchid nutes that you mix with water.
    The growing room is an closet thats 180 cm tall 80 cm wide and 50 cm deep.
    The lights are one big 300 watt cfl 2700 k with a reflector and one 45 watt cfl 2700 k on the side.
    The lightning schedule is 18/6.
    My Blueberrys are 14 days old and the Amnesia 9 days old.
    Ventilation is two fans on the side with carbon filters and degrees in my growing closet are between 25 to 33 celsius.

Any tips and help is appreciated.

Here is some pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Next time put perlite in ur soil medium. Dump those CFL's for a led or hps setup. Switch to 24/0 lighting for auto. For 14 days that plant looks a little small but still good. I would feed them nutes next feeding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 Nordicstoner420, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Thanks for the tips yeah im going so save up for a 250 watt hps instead since I dont want the electrical bill to get to high and thats also why im going 18\6 instead of 24 hours of light.

4. Thank you icedweed they will hopefully be that until they finished.

5. You should get a 600w led and run it 24/7. The amount of light autos get correlates to their yield so less than 24 hour light equals less of a yield

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Well time for an update now the blueberrys are 16 days but they have some greyish spots on them anyone know what that is?
    Havent happend to my other grows.
    My amnesia are 11 days but they look fine gave all of them nutes yesterday.

Attached Files:

7. Maybe some water got on the leaves and burned em under the light? Not 100% sure on that one. Now would be a great time to Lst them if you where going to do that

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well I did Lst to my other grow but it did not go to well so I was thinking I was going to let them grow as they are and see how it goes im still learning =)

9. Heres an update again the Amnesia are 16 days now and the Blueberrys are 21 days one of the blueberrys keep getting these spots on her dont know why but it does not seem to bother her either.

Btw high as a kite now bought some kief hash which gives my a really nice head and body high first time I smoke kief hash too lol :smoking-bong:

Attached Files:

10. Update again on my beuties funny thing with different phenos since you can clearly see that one amnesia is more sativa and the other more indica.

The blueberrys seems so have a bith of both =)

They are getting bigger and bigger too the amnesia are 35 days now and the blueberrys are 30 days and they have started to smell really good :love-mj2:

Attached Files:

11. Well here are some pics of my girls again.
    The amnesia are now 47 days old they have many branches with small buds and the blueberrys are 42 days one of them have a bit bigger buds then the other one.
    Guess it will be between 6 to 9 weeks before they are finished and they keep getting smellier and smellier as they should =).
    Also have ordered a 1000 watt led light that I will get in the upcoming week im so excited and can hardly wait to install it for these ladies.
    Hopefully that light will increase the yield alot more =)

Attached Files:

12. Well got my 1000 watt led light and installed it on friday.
    It is a china product from a shop called tomtop but it seems to be working good hopefully the buds will get bigger under this light compared to my cfl light and the led was cheap so if not I can always use it for mother plants or something when I get another closet or grow tent.
    Now the blueberrys are 56 days old and they are starting to get a bit frosty with orange hairs.
    The amnesia are 51 days old but haven´t started to show crystals or orange hair yet but since they are sativa dominant they are probably going to take longer to flower and mature.
    Rh is about 30\40 and degrees are lower now 21\25 celsius.

Attached Files:

13. The plants just seems to love my new led light the resuslt are much better compared to my cfl.
    The blueberrys are now 65 days total and the amnesia are 60 days old also the little one in the white pot is a photoplant Lemon kush.
    Planted the LK to learn a bit more about photos and how they grow will veg her for atleast 4 weeks before flipping maybe longer.
    Going to lst her alot as well maybe try some topping.
    Not long now until one of the blueberrys is done she´s showing orange pistils but the trichomes are still clear on her.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well sorry for the late update but here it is.
    Have harvested one of the blueberries had a different pheno so she was maturing faster then the other one.
    And now she is drying smells a bit like chocolate and fruity very interesting smell.
    The first one is the blueberry and she is now 78 days old and the amnesia are now being 73 days old.
    Wonder how long they will take on bulk seed banks site it says 75 days but im thinking its going to be more like 80-90 days.
    The little one is my photo lemon kush from female seeds im also going to grow a blueberry cheesecake photo and a ww x bb all from female seeds to learn more about photos and different strains will do another grow journal for them.

Attached Files:

15. Well chopped the rest of them when they were 91 days have harvested and they are curing have smoked and vaped a bit of both and they give really good relaxing highs.
    The amnesia tastes like lemon grass when vaped and has a very orange\lime\lemon smell to it with a very relaxed but focused head high a bit of body high but not to much really good when im creating music or playing video games or make gameplay videos.
    The blueberry is more of a indica high but with a head high to would say 60 percent body high and 40 in the head. Very good for lazy days gives me nice chills and munchies the head high is a bit intense at first then mellows out to a good body high.
    Got 22 grams from the blueberrys and 18 grams from the amnesia would probably gotten more if I had used the 1000 led watt grow light from the beginning.
    Now im growing 5 plants 2 autos and 3 photo periods.