My First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lindberg711, Aug 14, 2011.

1. 8 days since planting seed in medium:

Attached Files:

2. 9 days:

Attached Files:

3. Looking good Lindberg. My babies are struggling a bit. Got some curling of the lower leaves, they weren't looking good when I brought them home. May have to cut them off and let the others do their thing.

4. 10 days:

Attached Files:

5. I haven't been using a fan yet because it was so tiny. Should i start this now?

6. Hey Lindberg, yes start the fan. Keep it on the baby so she grows strong and straight. I actually have four fans on my eight ladies, leaves all moving.

7. Update:

Attached Files:

8. 12 days:

Attached Files:

9. 2 weeks:

Attached Files:

10. Looking good man :p

11. Yes looking good Lindberg.

12. Thanks guys. I watered with nutrients for the first time today. I used only 1/4 the amount for this watering. I will use nutrients every other watering and increase the amount incrementally. Next water I'll use 1/2 the amound recommended, then the full amount from then on. Any other suggestions/observations?

13. Coming on mate. Keep up the good work ;)

14. This appears to be an Indica. Is that correct? I found the seed so I wasnt sure.

15. Hmmm not sure just yet. I have a couple of hybrids that looked like indica but about 4 weeks in the sprouted up about a foot and a half. So you may or may not have a true indica.

Sounds good on the nutes. I'm doing the exact same thing. My ladies are 21 days old tomorrow and I've been on 1/4 nutes for a week now. Check out my post in the journal under second grow.

16. About 3 weeks:

Attached Files:

17. DUDE, looking fat and sassy my friend. I'm taking my 3 week pictures tonight. I'll post around 8ish Rocky Mountain Time.

18. Should I be concerned about this??? Just 1 leaf.

Attached Files:

19. Check under the leaves too. But I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. You're like me, any little thing on the leaves and I get concerned....LOL.

20. [quote name='"harleygrower61"']Check under the leaves too. But I wouldn't be too concerned just yet. You're like me, any little thing on the leaves and I get concerned....LOL.[/quote]

Haha it's so true.