my First Grow !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by sirivy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I have been doing tons of research and I think I'm ready to start I still have a few Questions of course but here is my setup and what I will be working with. I pick up the Cash Crop grow box 6 plant edition comes with almost everything I would need 6 plant hydroponic grow system with pump and oxygenator, 6 net pots, 6 grow cubes, nutrients. 3 grow bulbs, and 3 flower bulbs. The grow bulbs I believe are 6500k and the flower is 2700k. I have a Digital Thermometer / Hygrometer and a Digital time.I'm going to post in the s.s.s soon and show some more pics of my setup. I didn't get a water pump in my kit I'm wondering if I should get one? Here is what I plan on gowning
    . Delicious - Northern Light Blue Automatic – Feminized
    . Barney's Farm - Auto Sweet Tooth
    . Paradise - Automaria II - Feminized
    . [FONT=&quot]Big Buddha - Automatic - Feminized[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    . Barney's Farm - Pineapple Express Automatic - Femin
    . [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DNA Genetics - 60 Day Lemon Auto – Feminized[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    . Green House - Super Lemon Haze - Feminized[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][​IMG][​IMG]
    [/FONT]

2. thanks for the the reply. great article. so i should grown on a 12/12 cycle and see what happens hope fully i get only females. is there anything else that i should need for my setup ?

3. idk....used fem seeds for a few years now and haven't had a problem

and it's soooooooooooooooooooo much easier and quicker than having to sex and then clone from a mom, and then having to wait for clones

4. i just planted them today. i have them on 12/12 light cycle. and i didn't go with rockwhool after all i used oasis. take a look.
    [​IMG]

5. And???
    how are you going to leave us haning like that man??
    lol

6. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']And???
    how are you going to leave us haning like that man??
    lol[/quote]

I agree.. Updates?

7. sorry have been posting a lot of questions but here is what it looks like now. it has filled up [​IMG]and here are some close ups first is the lemon [​IMG]then here is sweetooth[​IMG]and for the paradise[​IMG]I also would like to know if every one thinks thats these are ready yet

8. pretty cool set up, i want to know what u pull off those cfls... good luck

9. have you done 12/12 from seed? if so i would give them another 2 weeks then start checking trichs

10. no i have done a 20/4 light cycle from seed

11. [quote name='"sirivy"']
    no i have done a 20/4 light cycle from seed[/quote]

Forgot these were all autos... :smoking: lol

12. Lookin good for cfl

13. whats a cfl.

14. Compact flourescent light....spelling pending lol....its ur lights homie

15. lol thanks. does any one think i should wait more than a week to harvest these

16. #17 SmokeVader, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    Hey bro!

I was thinking about the same setup..How did it turn out? How much did you harvest?

17. Im also wandering how much your gonna pull from those. the most i ever got from cfls was about a zip. If i had a micro grow like that id try and power it with atleast a 250w HID

18. I'm on my first grow and it's not going good after four days I have brown spots on my cotyledon only on one side I have the same setup as you I think I have over watered them or it is too close to the Fluor bulb some help would be nice as the brown spots are from the top of stem to halfway up the cotyledon do

19. sorry for the long wait i haven't posted anything in a long time but this is what i got out of this grow.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]