My First Grow, start to finish.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by JoeyCal, Mar 20, 2007.

1. O.k My uncle bought this grow box back in Sep. Its the Phototron 3000. He doesnt know much about growing cannabis but he did grow a few nice plants. One of them is still flowering while he gave my the other two.. On Feb. 18 I bought the Grow box from him. (Pic 1)

I put the grow box in my closet (fits perfect):) and immediately started germinating bagseeds while taking care of the other two (pic 2)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So I looked up why the leaves were dropping on the 2 Plants that were givin to me and i came to find out that they needed bigger pots..(pics 1&2) So I transplant them and give them a good watering.. 2 days later they were fine.(Pic 3)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Again, These pics were the beggining of the month.. Im trying to tell you the story up until now.

So.. I was keeping the lights on 24/0 for the sprouting seedlings and taking the flowering plants out of the grow box every night so that they could get their rest.. problem was, when i recieved the plants 4 weeks ago i was a complete noob. I thought that since they had a 12/12 light cycle before i reiceived them that I would have to shorten it even lower to like 14 on 10 off. So I had to wake up semi-early in the morning to put them back in the grow box. After about a week and a half of messing up the light sched. (im lazy) and breaking the cola off the best one.. I decided to chop them down. I didnt get a pic. of them hanging or a pic. of the weak plant alltogether(slacked) but this is what i got off the nice one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 2 weeks after sprouting.

O.k. I attempted to grow a plant outside the box about 6 in form the lights. Not working. It streched like crazy. I had to tie it to a little pole.
    All the other plants are doing well. I decided to number them, just to keep track. Also I transplanted Number 1 into a milk container, it seemed to be growing the best.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The two plants in the small cups have red stems.. I dont know what I should do..

[​IMG]

I think this one is Indica :) .. not too sure but I really hope so. I've never seen one.
    [​IMG]

5. 3rd week from sprouting.

Things are going quite well. I transplanted Numbers 2&3 because they growing nicely and I thought they could use the room. It did puase growth for a day or two but there doing great.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only thing I did see was a little yellowing on the tips of Number 1. Dont know what I should do about that.. any suggeestions?
    [​IMG]