My first grow room (in progress w/ pics) and need help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by aceofangels, Aug 14, 2008.

1. This is basically my first growbox me and my friend are setting up and its a Rubbermaid setup. Just wanted to show some of the progress.

Now I was basically wondering... whats the next step? I know I need to get light fixtures for the sides, but do I just bolt them in?

Also, I need some help on how to wire it all together. Any help?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. If that is aluminum foil, get rid of it. It adds very little reflectivity and a whole bunch of heat, not something you need to grow....

I'm not quite sure what your trying to do there.... are you trying to make the entire grow box (lights, plants, etc) in that RubberMaid tub? If so your probably going to want something more sturdier than that..... especially when you introduce a light to the situation, the rubber will get soft really fast.

3. What about Foil Tape? I know I cant get any mylar but another person used foil tape to line the same thing Im doing.

And no im not fitting everything all in that. They will stack on top of each other and I will have a passive intake on the bottom with PVC, and a larger active outake on the top so it will keep nice circulation and everything cool to the touch.

If foil tape wont work, would I be better off just to paint it white in there?