My first grow!! Pictures!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by novi87, Apr 30, 2013.

1. #1 novi87, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    Hey, i'm on week 4 of flowering (had 6 weeks of veg) my first grow ever!! Its way more exciting than i had anticipated haha ;) well anyways here is my set up:
    125watt hydrofarm cfl 2700k (was 6700k obviously for veg)
    a small fan and a bigger fan for an exhaust into my carbon filter i think its like 190cfm or something haha idk ;-)
    fox farm ocean soil
    general organics "go box" nutrients
    it stays at 74 lights on 70 lights of and around 28-35 humidity.

Well, this is my first grow it was a clone i got from my buddy that was going to die for some reason or he didn't have room i don't remember sorry. anyways its supposed to be sour d and i'm pretty excited. I am hoping to yield around a quarter. It was a lot of fun to grow and i am putting together a bigger box with a hydro set up :) Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think :)

Attached Files:

2. #2 novi87, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    sorry for the junkie picture by the way.

Attached Files:

3. SSo what do toy guys think she will yield? :) lol any tips or advice? I had a heat issue once about a week ago when I accidently unplugged my fan haha my bad. Other than that I try to take good care of her. On my next grow I think I will be trying the supper cropping method :) but this one only got fimmed :)

4. Oh and how mch longer! I swear I check every hour haha jk but it does feel like an eternity!

5. yeah looks great you've got some nice bud sites going on there. Still got a few weeks left though its not ready to harvest til the pistils begin to retreat back into the bud generally speaking, but can chop before that

what sort of fans do you use? filter working ok?

6. Hey i have a ventech here is the link lol Amazon.com: VenTech 4" inch Inline Duct Fan Exhaust Fan blower 190CFM with Carbon Filter Combo Scrubber: Home & Kitchen and it actually works pretty well. I also bought the 20 dollars speed control thing and it works awesome! haha, i only need to keep it at about 1/4 of its full potential to keep the temps down and the air a flowin! :) Your right about waiting a few weeks haha, i keep reading about when to harvest i guess i am just slightly impatient haha oh well. It a work of love! :-D

7. cool, itll make your filter last longer as well if youre able to run it slower

8. Sweet! win win :) This is deffintly not my last grow haha :)

9. hihi nice :3 cant wait to get my cam so i can get some pics check it #2 in my sign :) keep it up :)

10. novi have you got a grow journal on gc?

11. @ Trifle, Nah i don't have a grow journal. I was originally thinking of making one when i got her but i have commitment issues haha next time i will for sure though! :) Soo what do you think she will yield? :-D haha

12. lol, anyone?

13. Hey man lol, I keep clicking the link and it takes me to some weird add site and tries to play me a g rated movie of some sort. Not sure which one, wish i did though for sure.

14. cant really tell what youll yield bro. whats did you make your box out of?

15. Unmade the box out of an old like bedside dresser type thing that j gutten and lined with mylar lol. I made a new one out of a plastic cubbord for my hydro :)