My first Grow Operation 54/55 seeds germ...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by cc040u, Nov 13, 2008.

1. My first Grow Operation 54/55 seeds germ...

Whats goin on, this is what i did

I did my reserach and bought what i could afford to make a contained enviorment so i can grow bud, unfortunely i have only one grow room, i have to veg all my plants at the same time and then flower them all at the same time, unless i can maybe turn another closet into another grow room... but any way i started out with a small walk-in closet, made the enviorment air tight with white reflective plastic, setup an exast system and a humity and temp monitor system, setup shelveing and places to put the plants, i bought 4 2700 lumen bulbs, just for now half of my seeds came from the same strain whitch was not a bad one, and the other half are random chronic seeds that are from random strains, but i used a sponge to germinate them and it works fast, faster then the paper towel, i think, and then planted them been feeding them a weak solution of nutrients every time i water, most of my plants are in small planters im going to have to transplant them in a while after the root ball gets big, but i give em 18 hrs a day of light... do you think 24 hrs would make a diffrence? i also have a fan setup for circulation... and nature forest sounds playing....i saw that on myth busters, playing music makes em grow faster.., but the best thing of all is the Grow Assistant program for manageing your crop, its sick for cloneing and everything, keeps track of your plants with pictures and everything its a database program..

anyway heres some pictures let me know what you think

im on a slow internet connection right now so i will post a few pictures and then post some more later on...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Your plants seem to be stretching quite a bit you should move the lights closer if you can cfls shouldnt be much further away then 4" from the plant as they dont get very hot. Also your thread title says you have 54 seeds and only 4 cfl's for all of them? Your definately gonna want more light for all those babies. Lastly they seem a bit too young for nutrients you should hold off on them for a couple of weeks.

3. I agree, if you planted 54 seeds, and your planning on growing them, your going to need ALOT more light. And by the looks of that mean ass stretch they got going on, you need ASAP.

This Grow assistant program that you speak of... Where did you get it? I put together a grow log on xcell, but Im looking for something better.

Good Luck.

4. Yeah its called grow assistant, you can find out more about it, go to google.com and type in Grow Assistant.fp7 and click the first link, if you cant find it i can get it for you

5. what do you plan on using for lighting all those plants? whatever it is you need to get some major lighting improvements in there.