My first grow! Need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PatGagne420, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys this is my first plant and i have a few questions about the size of it.
    I started a little late but the plant is growing really good.
    I started june 20th so im a little worried about it not fully growing!
    Btw its outdoor grown and i live in Canada Ontario! Im also planning on toping it soon.
    So let me know what you guys think...

Attached Files:

2. Looks good. Now do this tonight or tomorrow, ASAP - go buy a bigger pot and some soil with lots of perlite in it and transplant it immediately. That pot is too small.

3. [quote name='"SmokeMB"']Looks good. Now do this tonight or tomorrow, ASAP - go buy a bigger pot and some soil with lots of perlite in it and transplant it immediately. That pot is too small.[/quote]

Aight ill do that! Thanks!

4. yeah i agree with smokemb......get like a 5 gallon pot....

either way....that plant is VERY healthy....i love the rich color

5. You might need to veg it indoors first before u bring it outside, cus if you flower now it might b a bit small.

6. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']You might need to veg it indoors first before u bring it outside, cus if you flower now it might b a bit small.[/quote]

What do you mean?

7. [quote name='"Project ICE"']yeah i agree with smokemb......get like a 5 gallon pot....

either way....that plant is VERY healthy....i love the rich color[/quote]

Yeah i put it in a bigger pot yesterday...

8. Yes this guy is absolutely correct. Even tho a lil late, if u put that in a 10-15 gallon pot or 16'' x 18'' pot with VERY GOOD soil and DO NOT FORGET TO ADD THAT PEARLITE TO THE SOIL!! When its flowering time make sure and buy sum fox farm big bloom, and some molasses. Feed your plans summa that during flowering and ur harvest will be ALOT better than it would be if you DID NOT buy those things and use it for ur plant

9. One thing SO good for outdoor veg plants. NEEM OIL!

10. Big Bloom's the trick for the outdoor weight gains? My girls will be flowering shortly and not sure what to give them? First grow.

11. Is your plant an indica?? I ask only cuz indica plants TYPICALLY depending on the strain are usually just tall and skinny,, they dont get too bushy very often. @ rebelutionary42, how shortly will they be flowering? Lemme know that and ill have a better idea as to if big bloom or maybe sumthn else would help more and also wen to start adding the big bloom.

12. @patgagne420: ya it looks like it def needs some topping soon, before u top it, let it go AWHILE w/out water...I'm talking 7-10 days depending on how ur plant looks and feels. Wen u dip ur finger in it, if it's even 1% moist, DO NOT GIVE IT WATER!!! Once the plant looks and feels like its ready for sum water, then top it off, and feed it JUST WATER, altho it is ok to use A LITTLE BIT of nutrients and that will make that girl take off!!! I emphasize this: When u top it off, make sure u cut the leaves off at a 45 degree angle, never cut straight across (just in case u didnt know)...

13. Looks like they've officially started this week.