**My First Grow** Log/Advice Plz

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IIGrowII, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Hey, im starting to grow finally after about 1 year of hard studying. About 5-6 Days ago i place a few seeds (about 5-8) from a batch of grand daddy purp i had. ( im growing these seeds until i buy actually good ones online. these are basicly a test batch but should also come out nice) Im rly just getting all my supplies on the fly at this point because i did it on a whim. i have a grow book that i bought from Barnes& Noble and ive started to make myself a journal which has basicly every fact i personally need to know about growing...ill post pics later on.

Day1 : I placed the seeds in a washcloth that i dampeded with in side a plastic cookie tin with holes for air. i put the top on to secure darkness. i put the "tin" in a closet where the temp has remained about 70- 75 degrees

Day 5-6ish : i say 5-6ish because i was drunk and high off my ass when i started and i dont remember if i started then on friday night or saturday morning lol. the seeds have been germinating. they all have huge white stems at this point. (about half an inch) one or two ditched their seed shells so today im going to be planting them in cubes if i have a chance to get any ( its snow hard outside) one is showing substantial growth , it has what appears to be a set of immaturew leaves growing already... Hopefully if i get the cubes i can plant em in a little deeper since their roots are coming it super fast. in like 2 days theyll be under light and start seedling into vegitative growth.

** Any Helpful advice or tips will be great**

F.Y.I : ill probably be buying the cubes at Home Depot or Walmart....any suggested brands?