my first grow/ journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Syinds, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Oh, shit, sorry dude. They look like there is not enough light but damn, 1000 watts is more than enough. I was just looking based off of the pictures. The pictures look like you are using some sort of night light that would be used on a desk or something. Basically it looks like someone stuck a 20 watt cfl light in one of those desk lights and called it good. I didn't know that you were running a 1000 watt light.

2. Why do I still see cfl lights in there if you got 1000 watts? It really looks like there are a couple of those round 20 watt cfl lights above the plants.

3. Its 1000 watts all together , there is 4 250w bulbs but it has nothing to do with light, I don't think my grow will turn out bad

4. What's up bro how she doing have you harvested yet?

5. No, but its gettin there another 2weeks I quess

Attached Files:

6. Hell ya bro them are some good looking sluts! Ha ha good job bro hope to see a smoke report!??!

7. Thanks man, I might not been done with curing till 420

8. dude, it's not gonna take 1 1/2months to cure...month @max...

also, how can you have another 2 weeks left? you trimmed all the fan leaves!!! how can it continue without leaves???

9. I cut the leaves so the buds can get direct light, 1 month 1 1/2 month of cure isn't a big deal

10. [quote name='"Syinds"']

I cut the leaves so the buds can get direct light, 1 month 1 1/2 month of cure isn't a big deal[/quote]

Month at the most. That's what my grower does. And bud doesn't use the light, the leaves are what take in the Sun light, photosynthesize, and that's what gets the flower development. No leaves, no bud

11. [quote name='"Dennisg34"']

Month at the most. That's what my grower does. And bud doesn't use the light, the leaves are what take in the Sun light, photosynthesize, and that's what gets the flower development. No leaves, no bud[/quote]

Yeah I noticed a lot of strain/slowed growth when I pulled all my fan leaves.

12. What do you think I should do

13. [quote name='"Syinds"']

What do you think I should do[/quote]

Well if you already pulled them there's not much you can do. Give it some extra time in flower and hope it picks back up and grows to its full potential.

But my experience has told me less is better when it comes to pruning. Basically only pull the leaf if you have to and its super covering a lot of bud sites.

Unless you're doing a lollipop. Then you prune everything below the top couple Colas.

Keep growing. And its a lesson for both of us.

14. while those buds do look pretty dense i think you have 250 watt equivalent bulbs they do not make cfl bulbs with that high of actual wattage without a special ballast.

15. Here sum up cloes

Attached Files:

16. Looks sexy!

17. Ok should be chopn it down sumtime this week, its been like 3 months or at least 50 days of flower and im ready to cut her down!€

18. Haha don't be too impatient.

What the trichs look like?

19. Post some pics

20. #120 Syinds, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Here sum pics I took 2day , wait it wont let me upload anypics