11/23/2011 It all started when I received my seeds in the mail on 11/23. I had ordered them (10 Northern Lights non-feminized, Seedsman brand "Gold Regular") from Castle Marijuana Seeds in the UK. I mailed them a money order that they received in about 7 business days (from the USA). They sent my seeds out and I received them in good condition 11 business days later (today) for a total of 18 business days (22 actual days). I don't know that I should divulge too much about the stealth packaging of the seeds (in case the officials scan these forums), but suffice it to say they were very innocent-looking in the mailbox where they were shipped (borrowed address, not mine) and would not arouse any suspicion at all. They were also very well-protected (both from physical damage and detection via scent). Seeds and dessicant piece in bag Seeds in flash drive type case 11/24/2011 I put six of my Northern Lights seeds in a half cup of distilled water with a few drops of Clonex and sat them in a dark cabinet. I figured if 4 germinated - and half of them were females - I would have 2 females to pick from for the mother plant. And I would still have four seeds in reserve for a rainy day. I packed them up airtight with some uncooked rice (as a dessicant) and stored them away in the freezer. I couldn't wait to see some little baby roots/sprouts when they germinated! 11/27/2011 Well after 72 hours, all 6 seeds had cracked and had the beginning of a root tip protruding from the pointed end. All 6 were placed in 1" starter cubes (rockwool) about 1/8" deep, loosely, with Ph 5.5 water already saturated into the cubes. They were then placed in a nursery tray with a humidity dome on it (both vents 80% closed) and sat back into a dark cabinet with some extra Ph 5.5 water in the tray and a heating pad on LOW underneath the tray. Some condensation could be seen inside the dome after an hour. Condensation inside the humidity dome 11/28/2011 I received my reverse osmosis system in the mail and it seemed to work great. There was no taste to the water, just like when I have drank distilled water. One step closer .... 11/30/2011 I have a couple of seed hulls being pushed upward toward the surface of the rockwool! More are further down and headed upward, but two are really close. I am going to use my 2' long T5 Fluorescent for initially growing the seedlings (and clones in the future). I am also going to wait until there are sprouts showing before putting them under the lighting and wait until there are 3 sets of leaves before giving 1/4-strength nutrients (just water for now). In these pictures you can see the first one that has started pushing the now-split seed hull upward. I am very excited!